• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

davew

Coach
I know this is not about SEND, but football in general.
Watched MOTD l night + they criticized Jose for not commenting on the REF, you cannot win.

I know REFS have a hard time with players trying to con, diving etc and they don't have action replay so the TV company's
should show (no prob) but not try to get managers into trouble

The MOTD agenda regarding refs and decisions is ridiculous. I watched the second half and it was an excellent game, MOTD should focus on that, rather than prodding mourinho and hoping he says something daft.

I know this is not about SEND, but football in general.
Watched MOTD l night + they criticized Jose for not commenting on the REF, you cannot win.

I know REFS have a hard time with players trying to con, diving etc and they don't have action replay so the TV company's
should show (no prob) but not try to get managers into trouble

fair, i suppose they just want to have something more to talk about. why discuss football when you can use the lowest common denominator of having them talk about the referee?

The ref made the right call though, what would José have to talk about?

I thought it was a little harsh, penalty, absolutely but a bit of a question mark over the sending off. I haven't watched so don't know if they did but they'd have done better to analyse our friend Mr Hooper's performance at Norwich!

Back