• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Martin Allen really is a massive ****.

His notes sound like Danny Dyer is writing them on his behalf.

Prick.

Couple of errors there, our away colours are not (and don't think have ever been) maroon :nope: We're now back in our favourite y-e-l-l-o-w-s, and there's no way Cameron Belford will be on our sub bench as his loan period has finished! I'm glad they've gone for Phillips as the player to watch, means they've not been scouting too well!

Couple of errors there, our away colours are not (and don't think have ever been) maroon :nope: We're now back in our favourite y-e-l-l-o-w-s, and there's no way Cameron Belford will be on our sub bench as his loan period has finished! I'm glad they've gone for Phillips as the player to watch, means they've not been scouting too well!

We did have a maroon third kit a couple of seasons ago, I remember we were wearing it in a 1-1 draw at Shrewsbury when Granty scored a peach. I'm not sure that kit got many outings.

We did have a maroon third kit a couple of seasons ago, I remember we were wearing it in a 1-1 draw at Shrewsbury when Granty scored a peach. I'm not sure that kit got many outings.
I know the one you mean, didn't think it was classed as maroon though?

Whatever it was, it's not our away colour now, which is the point I was making! :smiles:

I always considered our away kit from two years ago as Maroon, although probably a deep red. Still wear the thing, remember the outrage when it was launched as too near the West Ham colours. It was what actually prompted my moniker on here to get behind it
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Martin Allen - He really does have the attributes to be a success in some quarters and not so much in others. In that I am sure he could buck up the ideas of a few underperformers. I have a few mates that know him and the stories that they can tell are brutal bordering on him being a bully!

Let's hope we can make Madcap very MAD tonight.

COYB

Martin Allen - He really does have the attributes to be a success in some quarters and not so much in others. In that I am sure he could buck up the ideas of a few underperformers. I have a few mates that know him and the stories that they can tell are brutal bordering on him being a bully!

Let's hope we can make Madcap very MAD tonight.

COYB

I think bully is a bit far, certainly very passionate shall we say!
Hugely successful at this level (a bit like Luggy) and gets the best out of his teams.
I've heard he is a bit like Gordon Ramsey - comes across as a **** but really a nice guy.

I think bully is a bit far, certainly very passionate shall we say!
Hugely successful at this level (a bit like Luggy) and gets the best out of his teams.
I've heard he is a bit like Gordon Ramsey - comes across as a **** but really a nice guy.

:nope: Luggy - Five promotions.

Allen - lost in the play-offs three times and err... zip.

He is not hugely successful, and every time I hear someone calling for him to be our next manager (he's so passionate, dontchaknow) my toes curl, and I feel sick. All he has done so far is perhaps save a couple of clubs from relegation and jump ship at the sniff of a larger wage packet.

Back