• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin⭐
Staff member
It's not broken, but it relies on code which needs updating. Chris has to tell it which matches to search for sales on, which I'm guessing he does monthly. I'm sure he'll be along shortly to update the code for February's home fixtures.

Thanks for your efforts Chris :thumbsup: I'm a bit of a statto, so I like this!

RHB

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
For all you anoraks, Chris has added the next three home games and all is well in public server land again.

Thanks Chris, it must be scary having so many fans of your work.

wally4pm

Old Timer
Hi Chris, thanks for this it is really useful. I note that our last game at home (unless we reach the play offs of course) is Bury but it is not yet on the drop down menu. When will that game be on the system?

wally4pm

Old Timer
Chris, I have been keeping my eye on your Bolton match figures and I noticed that the East Stand went from 1 available to 2 and now 3. What is going on? The club has now opened Block X in the West Stand. Do your figures include this block?
This is a brilliant site to watch how our sales are going. Well done Sir.

Chris S

Youth Team
Chris, I have been keeping my eye on your Bolton match figures and I noticed that the East Stand went from 1 available to 2 and now 3. What is going on? The club has now opened Block X in the West Stand. Do your figures include this block?
This is a brilliant site to watch how our sales are going. Well done Sir.

I imagine it's tickets being returned/refunded, or if people have a ticket in their basket then don't actually buy it.

It didn't include X block as I didn't know they'd opened it until I was on the train to the game - if I know in advance I can set it to check tickets in X but it won't unless I specifically tell it to.

enfieldblue

Manager
not working at the moment but no worries. Chris - thanks very much for doing this, now a compulsory read each day,hour, sometimes minute. A great seasons entertainment:happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::Worthy::Worthy:

Chris S

Youth Team
not working at the moment but no worries. Chris - thanks very much for doing this, now a compulsory read each day,hour, sometimes minute. A great seasons entertainment:happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::Worthy::Worthy:

Cheers :smile: All fixed now, thanks!

Chris S

Youth Team
Site not working.

Now updated for the new season! Not a huge lot changed from a users perspective over last season, but the codes significantly neater, matches are now added semi-automatically, and you can now see a graph of tickets purchased over time.