• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Match Thread - Season 28

MrB

Life President
Bot away in Round 1, bot away in Round 2. Both with 6,500 stadiums, very frustrating!!

Franchise had a bot at home though.

Franchise now away at a 6,500 as well :thumbdown:

My franchise is now carrying a wage of £650k, probably a fair amount more than my member numbers allow but we have some cash in the bank so can cover it. Ready to make our assault on the top echelons of the Windies leagues.

Hammered at home by a team far better than us in the cup.

2 seasons in a row I've been given a ridiculous 1st round draw :thumbdown:

Opening FC defeat, so much for concentrating on winning the FC title this season! Not really sure what to do now!

Walkover in first FC game.

Tough away game in OD today, not doing too bad so far though batting second..

End of Over 28: 151-0, runrate=5.39, reqrunrate=6.77 (299-3)
Monkhouse 4-0-27-0
Boeta* 87 (79 balls)
Liddell 63 (90 balls)

Lost as expected in FC, but have a div full of BOTS / Noobs in OD. So it will be a case of lose 1 win 1 all season.

Franchise won their FC game, but will struggle in both formats I think

And that's the end of the match. Lightning_11 won by 1 run.
Lightning_11 299-3
Deep Backward Square Leg 298-0

:'(:'(:'(

Unlucky! We lost by 5 runs when we only needed 28 off the last 4 with loads of wickets in hand :thumbdown:

Another bot away for the franchise but the seniors actually got a naff human side at home :happy:

Not that my gates are much to write home about, my stadium was less than half full on Friday :thumbdown:

Two massive tosses in my first two FC games and lost them both. Made 281 in PCH today but with two days of sun to come it looks like a draw which will sod up any chance I had of winning the league.

Only one human side in my league this year, and beat him last week. Could potentially reach maximum points of 220 this season!

Cracking day for me, somehow rolled Hotspurs for 82. They made a better fist of the follow on but we got them for 220 and chased the small target for a two day win. Not bad for the match between #1 and #2 in England. We play them again on Friday and then again in the SZFL on Saturday!

BTW, nice thrashing of Al last weekend Rich :smile:

Took 16 wickets today to win!

haha cheers B, i've beaten him in a few OD friendlies recently so knew I had a chance!

Back