• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Match Thread - Season 29

I've been stitched up for the 3rd season in a row with a top#25 team in England!

Just the 1 game for us again.

I don't even want to talk about it. #1 in England and likely to go out in Round 1! :'(

With 2,000 bots the odds of that were pretty long!

Making a decent fist of it against their monster team, need to remove this last partnership. Still have to face their scary bowling lineup.

End of Over 35: 135-6, runrate=3.86
Choles 6-1-15-2
Clingan* 15 (17 balls)
Tangai 13 (25 balls)
Last Wicket: van Zy c. Jaffar b. Wilkshire 9 (FOW: 113/6)

Through despite that partnership putting on 70 despite the batsmen being strong and proficient!

Both won. Main team away to a BOT.

Franchise Home to a BOT (should we win, it would equal our 2nd best run in the comp :smile:)

Schoolboy default orders error for FC not an ideal start but no problems for my franchise. Looking to promote in both and apar from receipts shouldnt suffer too much. My franchise is ranked higher but let's see after first week of BT20. Franchise out of cup. Wasn't any point me even trying. Winnable game for first

FC championship is a bitch this season with three teams all bumping their wagebills to chase honours. Next season may be better but every chance I won't be there. Got a chance of a draw this week though.

Easy opening game for the franchise in level IV, not scouted the rest of the league yet.

We're going to beat that team that relegated into our div, looks like Level VII FC next season :thumbsup:

Mystify Clarets v BATTY SHRIMPERS II

BATTY SHRIMPERS II have resumed their innings.
Pitch: flat/slow

End of Over 29 (1 runs). BATTY SHRIMPERS II: 133-0, runrate=4.59 (1st Inn: 160-10)
Trail by 28 runs. (Mystify Clarets 278-10 & 43-10)
Overs remaining today: 24
Corden 6-0-18-0
Cilvers* 62 (73 balls)
Folan 63 (102 balls)

Lost my NT bat to the final ball of the day and probably staring at defeat after the weather turned from sunny to PCH today :sad:

Probably need to bat for 50+ overs today. Won't see them as I'll be in the air.

End of Over 32 (Maiden, 1lb). ShrimperZone CC: 77-3, runrate=2.41 (1st Inn: 254-10)
Lead by 64 runs. (Freshbrook Fire 267-10)
Theakston 8-4-14-2
Brennan* 8 (30 balls)
Nunens 0 (0 balls)
Last Wicket: Jaffar c. Hougaard b. Theakston 56 (FOW: 77/3)

Was 204-2 needing another 23 runs to win.

Am now 214-7 and heading to defeat:sad::'(

Edit: make that 214-8 and my last player with any batting gone.

Having lost my best bat with the last ball of day 2 I managed to lose my second best with the first of day 3 :facepalm:

Going to be a long hard season. At least relegation in OD gives us a bit of relief there, should be top two.

Both sides through in the Cup.

Main team drew a BOT at home. :thumbsup: So we'll be in round 4 for the 1st time ever.

Franchise away to the side ranked #278 (we're #330), but we've got a good chance.

I'll have you next round please :smile:

Comfy win for the seniors, a decent cup run will justify bringing in the extra bodies to get through that first round game. Not an easy game next but we should win, especially as their PFL is already shot.

Franchise scraped through, gambled on a PAN and almost regretted it when our last partnership went into the last ten and only scored 9 runs off the first five but fortuately they clicked and we made it with an over to spare. Bot away next so another round but no money.

Back