• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog MatchDay Vlog Vs Wealdstone

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Good Evening All,

Welcome to this week's thread! I hope I find you all happy & well this weekend. What an afternoon that was! Thoroughly deserved 3 points against a tough opposition, thought all the squad worked their socks off today with hear and passion on show. GSM red card was a silly move by him, no need to kick the ball away and now a 1 match ban :Thumbs down:, need to get Dackers loan extended until at least end of Jan I would say.

Down below is todays match Vs Wealdstone which includes a LOAD of content from today! if you are able to give the latest vlog of the season a watch that would be amazing, If you enjoy leave a alike, comment, share & subscribe!

Also if you haven't heard so already.. I am now a finalist in this year FCA'S for the " Best In Non League", voting will be available until Sunday 9th of October... if you think I am worthy being known as the best vlogger within Non League then simply hit the link, scroll down to the category, Click on D1VERSITY & Press submit! :Winking: https://footballcontentawards.com/voting/

Good Evening All,

Welcome to this week's thread! I hope I find you all happy & well this weekend. What an afternoon that was! Thoroughly deserved 3 points against a tough opposition, thought all the squad worked their socks off today with hear and passion on show. GSM red card was a silly move by him, no need to kick the ball away and now a 1 match ban :Thumbs down:, need to get Dackers loan extended until at least end of Jan I would say.

Down below is todays match Vs Wealdstone which includes a LOAD of content from today! if you are able to give the latest vlog of the season a watch that would be amazing, If you enjoy leave a alike, comment, share & subscribe!

Also if you haven't heard so already.. I am now a finalist in this year FCA'S for the " Best In Non League", voting will be available until Sunday 9th of October... if you think I am worthy being known as the best vlogger within Non League then simply hit the link, scroll down to the category, Click on D1VERSITY & Press submit! :Winking: https://footballcontentawards.com/voting/

Just voted. Keep up the great work D1versity!! :Clap:

I’m gonna say that as a former season ticket holder that can’t get to many games due to having young children, these VLOGs are like the next best thing to going to the game. They’re massively appreciated so thank you.

Highlights of the game are all very well but you capture the crowd reactions to everything that happens on the pitch and some of the banter between the two sets of fans. It’s that sorta stuff which is why most fans will always pick going to a game over watching it on TV. So as I said, for someone who can’t get there as much as I’d like these videos help.

Keep up the good work.

Just voted. Keep up the great work D1versity!! :Clap:
Just put my vote in for you and ShrimpersTV. Keep up the good work guys :Happy:
I’m gonna say that as a former season ticket holder that can’t get to many games due to having young children, these VLOGs are like the next best thing to going to the game. They’re massively appreciated so thank you.

Highlights of the game are all very well but you capture the crowd reactions to everything that happens on the pitch and some of the banter between the two sets of fans. It’s that sorta stuff which is why most fans will always pick going to a game over watching it on TV. So as I said, for someone who can’t get there as much as I’d like these videos help.

Keep up the good work.
Many thanks all, much appreciated words 🦐💙

Good Evening All,

Another great Vlog, Well Done Pal!
Been on to YouTube and Voted for you! Already Subscribed!
COYB,UTB 💙💙

Here in Melbourne AFL final has swamped media here.Totally boring. Have a look. Great work mate on providing a snapshot of the shrimpers. Will be in Southend in Nov for County and Dorking- perhaps a coffee or beer could be arranged? Cheers .

Here in Melbourne AFL final has swamped media here.Totally boring. Have a look. Great work mate on providing a snapshot of the shrimpers. Will be in Southend in Nov for County and Dorking- perhaps a coffee or beer could be arranged? Cheers .
Of course it can be matey! Drop us a DM & we’ll get something sorted UTB 🦐💙

Back