• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog MatchNight VLOG Vs Dorking

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Morning All,

Hope this latest thread of mine finds you all happy & well... Shocking.. Words can't even do that justice. Only promising players I saw tonight were; Colin, Lomas, Benton & possibly Cardwell, all others no where near good enough. Not going to single the others wrong doings but im sure there's a strong case for the 4 names above to all be starting Saturday. Dorking played NL football and it wins games, no silly tika taka ball.. simple on the floor pressing game, why we cant adopt this for the final few games is strange.. if it meant we could string a passage of passes together than sign me up! All in all, not a happy bunny tonight.. will see you all Saturday for what is hopefully a change in fortunes.. until then UTB!

As usual all down below is todays vlog from this Evenings game Vs Dorking.. I'm sure you know the score by now but for those who are new... If you enjoy the video below then please show some love by subscribing to the channel, liking the video & share with your friends and family! :Happy: šŸ’™

Well done D, I think thatā€™s the season effectively done and dusted, but have really enjoyed all your vlogs.
Cheers buddy.

Back