• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

is their anyone out their that thinks poor matt got a bit of a raw deal at southend or even thought he was ok ? ok he never got a hatfull of goals for us but always gave his all and was only young a still learning the game, and we got a fee for the lad, wish him all the best as he was a local boy as well, just got a bad habit of getting goals against his old sides :stunned:

The fans stuck it to him, he stuck it straight back. You can't blame him for that as just about anyone would've done exactly the same thing.

Quite right. Football supporters are a precious breed they think it's their God given right to call a bloke like Harrold all the ***** under the sun, but when he returns the compliment in the best possible way, by scoring, he's again called all the ***** under the sun by celebrating, and ramming the insults back down the throats of the those who think they are clever or funny.

I've news for you chaps you're neither clever or funny you're idiots.

Ah well I suppose we feel the same now as the Port Vale fans did at the end of last season with Prossers last minute equalizer. It was always going to happen today just one of those things, but though not wishing Harrold any sort of serious injury, his suffering a nice dose of piles would cheer me up a tad.

Exactly G, and I think singing endless songs to taunt him would just have motivated him. When will we learn to concentrate on supporting our own players rather than giving grief to the opposition? Could've put money on him scoring today.

Please please stop talking rubbish your claiming we don't get behind our team utter tripe you have caused enough aggro this week!!!

Quite right. Football supporters are a precious breed they think it's their God given right to call a bloke like Harrold all the ***** under the sun, but when he returns the compliment in the best possible way, by scoring, he's again called all the ***** under the sun by celebrating, and ramming the insults back down the throats of the those who think they are clever or funny.

I've news for you chaps you're neither clever or funny you're idiots.

But we will just brush under the carpet the fact he ran to the east with his arms aloft

I've got news for you Harry your boring me

is their anyone out their that thinks poor matt got a bit of a raw deal at southend or even thought he was ok ? ok he never got a hatfull of goals for us but always gave his all and was only young a still learning the game, and we got a fee for the lad, wish him all the best as he was a local boy as well, just got a bad habit of getting goals against his old sides :stunned:

He probably did, and this league is his level, and today in 20 minutes or so he showed that he'd be more than effective in our side.

'Die Die Harold Harold Die' Genius.

1. When are the fans going to realise that booing an ex player only spurs them on? It makes them more up for it! It doesn't affect them badly, they don't care they are getting paid to play football!

2. Wishing death upon a person is ****ing grim as it goes, especially as they are just a normal bloke. He isn't Bin Laden is he? He's a footballer, that is in the long line of forwards who haven't been that good for us.

It Sums our fans up that one of the loudest songs of the day was 'Die Die Harold Harold Die'. I'm sorry, but the point of the Blue Voice is for a better atmosphere, isn't it? Not really sure who was singing the brain dead anthem. It's embarrassing lads. I appreciate it wasn't everyone!

Get behind the team, don't get on the back of a player who I/We don't give a **** about. We are top of the league, where is the party atmopshere? Highlight of some of our fans day is to slag off an ex player when it should be trying to replicate this.

[video=youtube;LOIqy1mxXaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOIqy1mxXaU[/video]

It might seem pointless and childish to some people, but where are the songs about the players? There's only one Neil Harris. Big Dicko, he ****ing hates Col U. Paul Sturrocks barmy army. Hall Hall will tear you apart again and all the rest of the 29 or whatever quality players that have got us to this position.

It's embarassing boys, don't undo all the good work that has been done by the the fans to get a better atmosphere, by acting like ****ing fools!

End.

Slag me off if you want. Whatever!

'Die Die Harold Harold Die' Genius.

1. When are the fans going to realise that booing an ex player only spurs them on? It makes them more up for it! It doesn't affect them badly, they don't care they are getting paid to play football!

2. Wishing death upon a person is ****ing grim as it goes, especially as they are just a normal bloke. He isn't Bin Laden is he? He's a footballer, that is in the long line of forwards who haven't been that good for us.

It Sums our fans up that one of the loudest songs of the day was 'Die Die Harold Harold Die'. I'm sorry, but the point of the Blue Voice is for a better atmosphere, isn't it? Not really sure who was singing the brain dead anthem. It's embarrassing lads. I appreciate it wasn't everyone!

Get behind the team, don't get on the back of a player who I/We don't give a **** about. We are top of the league, where is the party atmopshere? Highlight of some of our fans day is to slag off an ex player when it should be trying to replicate this.

[video=youtube;LOIqy1mxXaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOIqy1mxXaU[/video]

It might seem pointless and childish to some people, but where are the songs about the players? There's only one Neil Harris. Big Dicko, he ****ing hates Col U. Paul Sturrocks barmy army. Hall Hall will tear you apart again and all the rest of the 29 or whatever quality players that have got us to this position.

It's embarassing boys, don't undo all the good work that has been done by the the fans to get a better atmosphere, by acting like ****ing fools!

End.

Slag me off if you want. Whatever!

If it was one of the loudest the surly the consensus is that most agree?

Also songs today sung about players.....

Harris
Bilel
Hall
clohessy
Grant

Songs sung about Southend....

Oh Southend we love you
On to victory
Top of the league
Few others memory escapes me

So you see you not 100% correct

If it was one of the loudest the surly the consensus is that most agree?

Also songs today sung about players.....

Harris
Bilel
Hall
clohessy
Grant

Songs sung about Southend....

Oh Southend we love you
On to victory
Top of the league
Few others memory escapes me

So you see you not 100% correct

I doubt the consensus agree that they hope a bloke dies.

I didn't hear all of those and I always sing a long myself, maybe I missed 'em!
Anyway..
You don't have to get defensive about the songs, because I want the same thing as you and most, I want a massive passionate atmosphere.

I doubt the consensus agree that they hope a bloke dies.

I didn't hear all of those and I always sing a long myself, maybe I missed 'em!
Anyway..
You don't have to get defensive about the songs, because I want the same thing as you and most, I want a massive passionate atmosphere.

Mate nobody wants anybody to die!!! Our support as a whole really need to calm down about things like this. It's a throw away chant

There was about 10 people singing that song Dave. **** and pointless song though, I agree.

Mate nobody wants anybody to die!!! Our support as a whole really need to calm down about things like this. It's a throw away chant

Why sing it then !.
It was sung for a while by a few whilst the majority ignored it.

When you sing we love you Southend we do etc do you not mean that either.
It is not really a case of calming down more a case of just knowing when something is just wrong.

Disgust

My biggest disappointment today ................. the disgraceful Matt Harold to die "song" from some morons in the West Stand !

No place for such disgraceful 'songs' !

Am all for banter and light hearted abuse, but sentiments from the Blue Voice when Harold came on - has no place on football terraces - end of !

Harold was treated awfully when he was here, but his greatest 'crime' was not being a good enough player at the level we was at. That is the reason he is always so fired up against us !

If you don't feel you are in the wrong with the 'song' from earlier - I pity you !

yep "hidden" in another thread !

If you are happy that it is 'put to bed', I apologise for being so disgusted and ashamed to be associated with prats and that such moronic attitudes should be only be "hidden" in other threads and not fronted up as it should be !!

If you are happy that it is 'put to bed', I apologise for being so disgusted and ashamed to be associated with prats and that such moronic attitudes should be only be "hidden" in other threads and not fronted up as it should be !!

Ease up...I simply made reference to the fact that TB and other posters seemed to have ended a debate amongst themselves on a different thread to yours. Nowt to do with me, I suggest you fire me over a PM if your response is aimed at myself.

Not hidden anywhere but merged into a thread that had been debating the same point for the last 90 minutes, so no need to start another thread and miss most of the previous comments.

Please please stop talking rubbish your claiming we don't get behind our team utter tripe you have caused enough aggro this week!!!
Correction. It's YOU that caused aggro, same as it's YOU that stated you wished he would die. Don't suddenly get all defensive because you know you got caught in the wrong.

Back