• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I liked Harrold. He wasn't very good but he always tried his best and that's all I, personally, will ever ask for from a player. He didn't deserve the stick he got when he was here, IMO. He's gone on to do alright for his subsequent clubs and is now a decent lower-league targetman. Fair play to him.

I wouldn't have booed him but after what he did to Bilel last season..... :angry:

I was away for that game what happened?

I remember several handballs including one which led to a goal for a teammate and elbows all over the place, most notably one which caught Chris Barker full in the face and which should have seen Harrold sent off. Tempers flared further when Harrold seemed to have 'done' Mohsni with a pretty nasty challenge. Turned out what everyone thought was a Harrold instigated multiple fracture was actually just a sprain*.

*This of course makes sense as you can't injure Mohsni. If Mohsni wants injury, he injures himself. He only does this so he can recover more quickly than other mortals.

Harrold also went on to score a pretty tasty goal but he should probably have not been on the pitch to do it.

Could not believe it when we signed Harrold anyone who went to Yeovil and saw the dire game he had for them and Shaun Goater nearly wetting himself when Harrold managed to fall over his own player would be with me on this one. He was dire but as always the dire players always seem to have one good game when they play against an old team.

I liked Harrold. He wasn't very good but he always tried his best and that's all I, personally, will ever ask for from a player. He didn't deserve the stick he got when he was here, IMO. He's gone on to do alright for his subsequent clubs and is now a decent lower-league targetman. Fair play to him.

Spot on. This is his level and he is a decent player.

Barker gave him loads for most of the second half. A few proper cheap shots as well, he took it all... Had a good game that day did Harold. .. Don't think he deserves the grief but he will get it. Should be fun for us and him

So what sort of reception do you think Harrold will get tomorrow?

He wasn't too bad for us. Held the ball up well but just couldn't score. He certainly didn't deserve the stick, which is always totally counter-productive anyway.
And I seem to remember he was a local lad, which is always good - didn't he go to SEEVIC?
Personally, I wish him well... just not tomorrow.

I liked him for his effort when he played for us. I met him after he'd had a few beers and I no longer care if he succeeds.

He wasn't too bad for us. Held the ball up well but just couldn't score. He certainly didn't deserve the stick, which is always totally counter-productive anyway.
And I seem to remember he was a local lad, which is always good - didn't he go to SEEVIC?
Personally, I wish him well... just not tomorrow.
Yes, he went to SEEVIC and when I went up for an open evening a couple of years ago, there were plenty of photos of him proudly on display in the sports areas. He wasn't my cup of tea at all, but I was certainly unimpressed with his tactics when he last played here. Shame, because the last time I remember him before that was playing on with a broken nose but then unfortunately (and unfairly) being sent off.

Harrold win a penalty at WHL and get a good goal at St Andrews - what really amazes me and might say something about him is that he takes the penalties

Harrold had the misfortune - along with Charlie Mac - to be up front in the wake of Freddy's move. Neither looked like that they had enough to fill the gap, but both have done well since they left us, along with the most talented misfit from 2007/8 - Hooper. As has been said before, Harrold is a decent target man - I certainly hope that Mozzer targets him decently tomorrow though.

Didn't endear himself last season and frankly should have been sent off.When with us must have been one of the unluckeist
players always tried 100% but I think the broken nose and sending off game sums up his time with us.Found his level now and his a decent front man

Back