• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt Paterson

So that is 1-0 to Burton this season then after the Southend crowd boo Matt Patterson and inspire him to score against us alah Matt Harrold!!

So that is 1-0 to Burton this season then after the Southend crowd boo Matt Patterson and inspire him to score against us alah Matt Harrold!!

Yes, it is sad that some people leave their brains at home when they go to a match.

Playing at home against Carlisle, I remember someone in the East Stand shouting phrases such as "your sh__" at Simpson when he came over near the line for a throw-in. Less than 20 seconds later he deliberately ran back past the same person but this time celebrating having just put the ball in our net.

Perhaps the abuse played no part at all but I know it would only motivate me to do better.

never really given a fair go IMO, people saw instantly he wasnt as good as barnard and immediately hated him, good luck to the lad

Has he bulked up yet?

We haven't seen him for 18 months so there's a chance that he's spent them time in the gym productively and has physically matured.

Where's Matt Lloyd or whatever his name was, his one-man fan club when you need him!

Not his fault he was signed on high wages near the end of Tilson's time and then didn't fit in with Sturrock. Always seemed pleasant enough and willing to chat down at the training ground, where I last saw him lifting crates of soft drinks from a delivery driver! I know all the stuff about his loans not working out, but to be fair, I seem to recall the first one, I think at Stockport didn't do too bad but then they got relegated.

Back