• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt Rhead

Blueronron

Manager
Have to admit brilliant signing by Billericay today, will do a good job down in Tampon country, wonder what he is on at Ricay after Lincoln

Reports suggest at 35 he was unlikely to get much game time at Lincoln. Good deal for both clubs. May find Nat’l South a culture shock.

Reports suggest at 35 he was unlikely to get much game time at Lincoln. Good deal for both clubs. May find Nat’l South a culture shock.
And Billericay paid a fee for him, his a proper old fashion centre forward.

Big tall lad for sure and could do very well if he stays injury-free. Doubt Lincoln were expecting to get anything for him.

Have to admit brilliant signing by Billericay today, will do a good job down in Tampon country, wonder what he is on at Ricay after Lincoln
A fair wack I'd imagine, think Tamplin has opened his wallet again. Craig Robson was playing at Armadale the club my mates played for and I followed when I lived in Perth and he told my mate that the offer was so good he couldn't turn it down. Craig and all the other signings are dropping down leagues to play, they are only gonna do that for good money.

Big outlay on wages for sure and this from the man who claimed the club was now 'self-sustainable'. Rhead had no term future at Lincoln and I'd guess it was felt find EFL1 a step too much, made good sense for both clubs to come to a deal, tho' at 35 he sure aint no spring chicken. Since Craig Robson left Barnet only last week after a disciplinary hearing could be the only offer he'd received. Asides, which player is ever going to be honest about his wages?

Robust battering ram CF, could be an inspired signing and a nominal fee gives special impetus for the transfer.

Big outlay on wages for sure and this from the man who claimed the club was now 'self-sustainable'. Rhead had no term future at Lincoln and I'd guess it was felt find EFL1 a step too much, made good sense for both clubs to come to a deal, tho' at 35 he sure aint no spring chicken. Since Craig Robson left Barnet only last week after a disciplinary hearing could be the only offer he'd received. Asides, which player is ever going to be honest about his wages?

Ronnie Henry said he was on £600 a week when he first signed for Billericay.

It’ll be the same story as last season, money being splashed about, not in a position they wanna be by Xmas so it’s send a few out on loan and then trim the wage bill, sack the manager, get a new one in and watch GT go into hiding again:Smile:

Back