• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McCanns Latest

Yahoo News

SPIN, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN, EGG, BEANS & SPIN!!!

If there are admitting that there hope she comes back & alive and unharmed, then why is Clarence the Spin King speaking in such an aggressive tone? Hmmmmmm........

A bit in the paper today said "Pencil-thin Kate, 39, has told her mum: "If I weighed another two stone, had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more sympathetic."

No darlin', if you had looked after your kid better people would have been more sympathetic

A bit in the paper today said "Pencil-thin Kate, 39, has told her mum: "If I weighed another two stone, had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more sympathetic."

No darlin', if you had looked after your kid better people would have been more sympathetic

Spot on.

OK, we all know quotes in the papers sometimes aren't 100% accurate but if she has said that (& I believe she must think that way as it keeps cropping up) then what planet is this woman on?

Spot on.

OK, we all know quotes in the papers sometimes aren't 100% accurate but if she has said that (& I believe she must think that way as it keeps cropping up) then what planet is this woman on?

And on the same tact Mrs McCann, if an unemployed 20-year old, single mother had left her child on her own in a flat in a foreign country and then realised she had been abducted, i'm sure the mother in question wouldn't have gotten even 1% off the press coverage that this case has generated. In fact, she probably would've been crucified.

I hope they find the poor girl, i really do. But i highly doubt they will now.

And on the same tact Mrs McCann, if an unemployed 20-year old, single mother had left her child on her own in a flat in a foreign country and then realised she had been abducted, i'm sure the mother in question wouldn't have gotten even 1% off the press coverage that this case has generated. In fact, she probably would've been crucified.

I hope they find the poor girl, i really do. But i highly doubt they will now.

Indeed and the local Social Services would have placed any other kids she had in council care. So, why haven't they done that to the McCann's. Answers please Leicestershire Social Services.

I know whenever i see a skinny bird walking down the road i automatically think "Murderer". Ridiculous

Indeed and the local Social Services would have placed any other kids she had in council care. So, why haven't they done that to the McCann's. Answers please Leicestershire Social Services.

Because the county council didn't want the bad PR and any subsequent media investigations & intrusion, that's why!

I feel sorry for Maddie

Did I ever say I didn't like? Neither did the other people who tend to agree the whole case has developed into some kind of nasty distasteful media circus!

What bugs me is all the spin. Surely there's some level of angle that can be now played out in the press as sympathetic if the parents are losing hope that she'll ever be found? Cynical I may be, but I still feel there could have been, but what do we get in reality? More non-stories about some laptop which is allegedly totally innocent and a shocked reaction commenting on the story he's not her real biological father, all spun (in a rather angry way by their expensively employed PR consultant!)

I mean come on, does that not set alarm bells ringing?

Not so, they would have only been able to convene an investigation if there had been a report of abuse. Where the difference here is that had it been a 20 year old Mum from a sink estate , the Middle Class , Daily Mail reading, do gooders would have been all over the council in reporting the "abuse" and "neglect" thus forcing their hand. In this case they are doing exactly the opposite and rallying round one of their own.

I've not wanted to keep posting snippets about this as to be honest it just winds me up too much but I could not let this one pass without comment.

McCann's use "Fighting Fund" to pay mortgage

Absolutely disgusting, and if I had donated 1 pence to this "charity", I would be demanding my money back right about now! Dodgy dodgy dodgy!

to be honest that "fund" always said it would be used to support the family... if you gave money to it and are now surprised then you should be more careful with your money!

Am I alone in thinking that Kate McCann is really, really fit?

If you get turned on by haggered looking skeletons who seem to be utter control freaks then maybe.

Still if the alleged "swingers" stories are correct, then you never know Slip, best get Googling!

Mom7000.jpg

Does nothing for me I'm afraid!
Anyway, stop hijacking my threads (that MK's raison d'etre for being here!!!)

*** Oooooh, 8,000th post :D ***

Last edited:
Back