• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Che's Left Foot

an Australian chap
https://twitter.com/SUFCRootsHall/status/637267210122194944

CNgGGMYWsAET1-u.jpg

I know this has been going on a while, but I think this is a good signing for us. Welcome back Stephen.

Squad building nicely All we need now is a striker who knows how to score and WOO HOO Who knows what we can do more than mid table one would hope .

Very pleased with this, Worrall can now build a professional relationship with White, who is all too often left exposed down the right.

Sorry, has to be done

mclaughlin-s-lobster_009.jpg

Attachments

• mclaughlin-s-lobster_008.jpg
    mclaughlin-s-lobster_008.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 153
can you put that in spoiler tags please
  Spoiler:  

some of us haven't seen the film
  Spoiler:  

Don't mention that film. The girl I was with at the time, insisted we go on the opening night. Cued for two hours on a freezing cold night and when I got to front they said "women and children only"

Delighted with this.

Gives us great width and balance on that left hand flank, and frees Worrall to go back over to the right hand side.

With him as well, it allows PB to try different systems. An orthodox winger in a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1, a wide forward in a 4-3-3, and a wide midfielder in a 4-2-3-1.

Back