• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McVities Chocolate Digestives!

Winkle

Manager
How many can you eat and dunk before you feel as though you want to chunder? I have just smashed my previous (preety P**s poor record of eight) by two which gives me a grand total of ten, can anyone beat that?

As a child coming back from an away game Dad of Dts and myself used to reguarly treat us to a large pack of bourbons.

This would mean us often chomping our way through about 25 each.

I think this explains why I am 4 ft 6 and 25 stone now..........

:thump:

I've done two packets of Custard Creams in the past; they go great with a nice cuppa ...
I am obviously a lightweight then because, if I would try and emulate this, I would probably end up in southend hospital in a sugar enduced coma.

When I was younger and fatter I used to be able to eat thirteen chocolate covered rich tea biscuits with a cup of tea... never tried digestives though.

Back