• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

media player 11

canada shrimper

Director
I have just got satelite radio,part of the package was free listening over the internet.I tried to listen yesterday but had no joy.I emailed the company and was told to update my media player to media 11.I seem to remember someone did that and was no longer able to get bluesworld.Can anyone give any insight as to wether it will be ok to download media player 11?I can live without the sattelite radio at home, but the mighty, Southend no way

I have just got satelite radio,part of the package was free listening over the internet.I tried to listen yesterday but had no joy.I emailed the company and was told to update my media player to media 11.I seem to remember someone did that and was no longer able to get bluesworld.Can anyone give any insight as to wether it will be ok to download media player 11?I can live without the sattelite radio at home, but the mighty, Southend no way

Due to fish quotas.....quite a lot

We will both most defiantly be there

That was me mate........I was all exited to get MP 11 but after installing it, it would not play BW due to the licence issues. I promptly un-installed it and all was fine again.

Don’t know if you can acquire the licence for MP but i would just stick with your current MP.

As the old saying goes....If it isn’t broken..............

Back