• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Went down for the 7-8 slot and had a great time.

Got there just as the boys were handing over from the earlier session, only a few fans there, but my son got a load of autographs on his shirt, and loads of photo's too...

All of them were very friendly and couldn't do enough...

Thanks to all of you, made my son very happy

UTB's

Great to hear that. Seems like a very good bunch of lads.

Good to see this sort of thing now happening.

After the Gills penalty shootout nearly all the players came and acknowledged the supporters now followed by this improptu 'meet the players' today, these will go a long way to helping theplayers become known to the supporters and vice versa, something essential with so many new faces wearing the shirt. So, to whoever is behind this, well done and keep it up!

My daughter and her freind went for the duration, first ones in for 5-6 and got a round of applause from the players who seemed to expect no-one would turn up. 7-8 was the busiest, my daughter got a shock when saw Scott Spencer with no hair, his comment was he was starting to look like his mum!

Back