• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Meeting with Ron 15th

To those that attend these meetings, are there other important snippets of information that RM has divulged to you, that you are unable to speak about on a public forum ?
I think I might have trouble differentiating between fact and fiction if I went to one. Too many promises, probably with all good intention, but none the less just words.
I suspect theres a plot for a magic wardrobe in the changing rooms at FF where new players pop out from that are signed up by RM quietly on the side. The chronicles of Nile,ya.
Bearing in mind the historic unfulfilled promises made to players and managers about all sorts, I hardly think hes going to spill any honest beans to fans Im afraid.
Im sure he means well though and tries hard to be liked

I don't mean to put a downer on these meetings, but, are they really worth it? You never get answers to any questions and just get fobbed off with the same old rubblsh that we've heard for years.

I don't mean to put a downer on these meetings, but, are they really worth it? You never get answers to any questions and just get fobbed off with the same old rubblsh that we've heard for years.

Indeed. Perhaps it's time for a different approach ?

I don't think you will ever get the full backing of the Peoples Front of SUFC or the Popular Front etc, until RM explains exactly how the new stadium will benefit Southend United Football Club and it's supporters (customers).
Quite right. Until then i'll follow the gourd.

To those that attend these meetings, are there other important snippets of information that RM has divulged to you, that you are unable to speak about on a public forum ?

No reply ? Ok, i'll take that as a yes, or that nobody cares anymore.

I can tell you that there are sometimes "off the record" comments, and often have been in our Liaison Meetings, and in past meetings with Ron. I wasn't on this particular one so can't comment specifically.

Back