• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Meeting with Stadium Manager

Southend Elvis

First XI
Me and a pal have got a sit down this week with the above man and Geoff King re seating problems in the west bank.
I'm looking for ideas to try and sort a few problems between them and us, cause I don't know about you lot but I'm getting a little peed off with the constant aggro we seem to get when we try and take our seats in the west.
Hopefully we can get something sorted, we may have to give a bit but surely thats better than having sections shut off and we have to stuff into other overcrowded blocks.

Perhaps one may be stewards taking action, when the chavs buy tickets in the RBS stand and jump the barrier to move towards the North Bank

Its great to watch on average 15 jump the barrier, whilst the stewards ignore it or look the other way .

Its better than the Grand National at Beechers Brook
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Elvis @ Dec. 04 2005,17:21)]Me and a pal have got a sit down this week with the above man and Geoff King re seating problems in the west bank.
I'm looking for ideas to try and sort a few problems between them and us, cause I don't know about you lot but I'm getting a little peed off with the constant aggro we seem to get when we try and take our seats in the west.
Hopefully we can get something sorted, we may have to give a bit but surely thats better than having sections shut off and we have to stuff into other overcrowded blocks.
Done it mate.. old news, i had already had a meeting with him and Jobson before he left

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave Smiths Love Child @ Dec. 04 2005,17:50)]Perhaps one may be stewards taking action, when the chavs buy tickets in the RBS stand and jump the barrier to move towards the North Bank

Its great to watch on average 15 jump the barrier, whilst the stewards ignore it or look the other way .

Its better than the Grand National at Beechers Brook
biggrin.gif
I emailed the club about this a couple of months back, and got a positive reply from it about the new ticketing system will prevent people from barrier jumping ( how, i dont know). well it hasnt worked. the simple solution is if anyone is caught jumping the barrier they should be thrown out the ground, and it has to be enforced. every week the cheap rbs is sold out and genuine people cant buy tickets in there, how many times has every seat been taken up, not many because youngsters buy the cheap seats and jumper over the barrier.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Dec. 04 2005,19:38)]Chris Baker is a good bloke, I reckon he will take what you have to say with great consideration.
Vote for Chris!!!

errrrr... the other Chris, of course!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Dec. 04 2005,20:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Dec. 04 2005,19:38)]Chris Baker is a good bloke, I reckon he will take what you have to say with great consideration.
Vote for Chris!!!

tounge.gif

Why not vote for me?

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Dec. 04 2005,20:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Dec. 04 2005,20:02)]
[b said:
Vote for Chris!!!

tounge.gif

Why not vote for me?

mad.gif
It's not my idea, OS told me to post that.

down.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Elvis @ Dec. 04 2005,20:39)]Cs J , Spooner is also involved, maybe Chris Martin wants to try a different approach... we can only try?
looks like the new approach was used on tuesday
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Elvis @ Dec. 04 2005,20:39)]Cs J , Spooner is also involved, maybe Chris Martin wants to try a different approach... we can only try?
How long have Coldplay been running our security
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Dec. 08 2005,16:54)]
[b said:
wow.gif
No wonder some of our stewards get a Rush of blood to the head.

They'll be coming down on trouble from above using parachutes next!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Dec. 08 2005,18:12)]
[b said:
[b said:
wow.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

So long as they aren't too Yellow that is....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Dec. 08 2005,18:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Dec. 08 2005,18:12)]
[b said:
[b said:
wow.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

So long as they aren't too Yellow that is....
Groan...
tounge.gif

Why is it every bloody thread has to descend into a pun competition. I know there's not alot of positives on the ptich at the moment but there's no need to stoop to ORM 's level!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Dec. 09 2005,00:52)]Why is it every bloody thread has to descend into a pun competition. I know there's not alot of positives on the ptich at the moment but there's no need to stoop to ORM 's level!
ghostface.gif
I blame Maher

it was mayer who suggested that the bottle tops were removed from all soft drinks inside the stadium so the fans cant throw them at HIM!

GIVE ARE TOPS BACK......WE AVE COINS!

Any feedback to give on this meeting with the club on seating in the West, if it took place?

Back