• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Meeting with Stan

StanCollymore

Striker
Dear all

I will make myself available immediately to supporters groups and individual supporters should the club give me the go ahead to do so in order to discuss concerns regarding recent events.

However I can only do that with the go ahead from the club and I'll seek that go ahead at RH tomorrow.

If we have nothing to fear or hide then we have nothing to worry about around a table.

Stan

Dear all

I will make myself available immediately to supporters groups and individual supporters should the club give me the go ahead to do so in order to discuss concerns regarding recent events.

However I can only do that with the go ahead from the club and I'll seek that go ahead at RH tomorrow.

If we have nothing to fear or hide then we have nothing to worry about around a table.

Stan

Can we not have a zoom published to youtube like before Stan? With a group of supporters (not just trust members) So the wider audience can see what is going on at the club? Put minds at ease etc.

Your stance is appreciated Stan, but I feel you will just be restricted and we won't get many of the answers we're looking for.

I'd say I'd rather seen Ron at the helm of the meeting but we all know how that one will go.

Dear all

Stan
For what it’s worth and it means nothing in the bigger scenario .. I think you’re a top guy wears you heart on your sleeve I am grateful you are with us

Clearly there is something going on behind the scenes that may actually be a huge positive outcome

How about we let those who wish to attend this meeting with Stan do just that - and thanks to Stan for offering. I fail to see what harm it could do.

Those folks who see no value in it simply don’t attend.

Anyone who thinks another protest will effect positive change hasn’t been watching for the past 30+ years. It will only do further harm. The only thing that would make a difference would be bringing serious investors to the table.

Your stance is appreciated Stan, but I feel you will just be restricted and we won't get many of the answers we're looking for.

I'd say I'd rather seen Ron at the helm of the meeting but we all know how that one will go.
I guess the problem is if we don’t have the communication we will never know? As always some questions will be answered some won’t, but we will know more than we did at the beginning?

How about we let those who wish to attend this meeting with Stan do just that - and thanks to Stan for offering. I fail to see what harm it could do.

Anyone who thinks another protest will effect positive change hasn’t been watching for the past 30+ years. It will only do further harm. The only thing that would make a difference would be bringing serious investors to the table.
Christ nobody has called or is calling for a protest!! (Other than some individuals)

As for not meeting, just setting out our stance.

The important meeting is the one between fans WITHOUT the club being present

But Stan is the Senior Football Strategist at the club. He handles footballing matters. We need to speak to the owner !

Christ nobody has called or is calling for a protest!! (Other than some individuals)

As for not meeting, just setting out our stance.

The important meeting is the one between fans WITHOUT the club being present
They aren’t mutually exclusive? And it’s possible an update from Stan could provide detail that could inform such a fans meeting? We have spent years moaning about lack of communication so it does seem a bit odd to be rejecting such an offer at the current time?

Let the club provide details then if they have it. We sat down many times with the club and probed Ron to the point he started swearing. We then took further action after getting nowhere after than Stan called for calm and out of love and respect for him we did. Fast forward months later and nothing has changed and in fact things seem to have got worse.

The real meeting needs to be with the trust and fans and groups to decide on a path forward

I want to be talking to Stan with his fan hat on not the restricted club one

The answers id like are :

What is being done to prevent this non payment to never happen again?
It’s outrageous those on already modest salaries are being treated like this.
As in an actual plan, signed. to enforce some sort of accountability Why couldn’t the wages have been paid by the owner out of their pocket to tide these people over?

Could there be a system where vulnerable employees are paid first to avoid any more distress?

What happens when ff is compete? Who owns what? How will the club be left financially? What projections are there for any future owner i.e. profits ff will create for the club?

And have any club employees been promised a cut of the ff profits?

Cheers.

I really fear that all this **** is going to be too much pressure on the likes of Stan and the coaches.

All the good they have been trying to do, bringing the fans back on board and creating the feel good vibe is all about to go out the window 🤦🏻‍♂️

If Stan and the others step aside, we are dead in the water
And if we sit down and do the usual swallowing of this madness we're even more dead in the water.

As much as I love Stan (he's been amazing for us) we now need to go for Ron, who's been mugging us off for too long.

The players won't be affected due to all protests being before, or after (they've clapped us off).

The future IS bright with Kev, Stan, Tom but not this mongrel Ron martin.

And if we sit down and do the usual swallowing of this madness we're even more dead in the water.

As much as I love Stan (he's been amazing for us) we now need to go for Ron, who's been mugging us off for too long.

The players won't be affected due to all protests being before, or after (they've clapped us off).

The future IS bright with Kev, Stan, Tom but not this mongrel Ron martin.

Yes since the Stan Tom & John have been here the club was looking back on the up.
I would hate to see all this hard work from them all go to waste.
Just another note.
Was watching an early episode about the current Wrexham FC documentaries, with regards to their previous owner, a property developer, IT SEEMED VERY SIMIALER TO THE SUFC position.

Yes since the Stan Tom & John have been here the club was looking back on the up.
I would hate to see all this hard work from them all go to waste.
Just another note.
Was watching an early episode about the current Wrexham FC documentaries, with regards to their previous owner, a property developer, IT SEEMED VERY SIMIALER TO THE SUFC position.
Agreed, but their hard work will always be limited/ruined with that **** in charge.

Back