• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blueveined

Manager
From CP's twitter - Ron is to meet with all members of the footballing staff tomorrow.

Let's hope they tell him exactly what they think of PB!

From CP's twitter - Ron is to meet with all members of the footballing staff tomorrow.

Let's hope they tell him exactly what they think of PB!

Perhaps he is in charge of PB's leaving card and collection. If it goes external I will both happily sign it and give a generous donation towards his leaving present.

ONE realistic target, why am I not surprised.

Chris Phillips said:
Ron Martin: “There’s one realistic target we’ve identified at the moment for a specific midfielder and I’m waiting on a phone call where that’s concerned.”

Ron Martin: “I plan to have meetings with all members of the footballing staff on Wednesday I will be making sure the grass doesn’t grow under our feet, a little like the pitch at present!"

Ron: “Our quest to get back to winning ways is urgent and I am committed to achieving that, whatever it takes."

The full interview with Ron is in tomorrow's paper

The ‘whatever it takes’ comment is an interesting one.

He obviously likes Brown and doesn’t want to have to sack him but if this doesn’t improve he’s gonna be left with little alternative

PB - (whiney voice). Ron, the players, dont like me, they wont listen to me, theyre being nasty bullies......talk to them for me....pwweeeessssssseeeee.

RON - there there my liitle satsuma, Ronnie will make it aaaaalllll awite.....

Now, I shouldn't really make this public knowledge, but I've managed to get hold of the agenda for tomorrow :-

Players Meeting - 10th January 2018

1) Apologies for Absence
2) Minutes of Last Players Meeting (When Paul Sturrock was sacked)
3) Chairman's Report
4) Hands Up who likes Phil Brown?
5) Injury Excuses
6) Does Anyone Know Where Rob Keirnan Is?
7) Who Wants Lenny's Shirt Number?
8) Does Anyone Know Who Rob Kiernan Is?
9) Christmas Party 2018 : Do's and Dont's
10) Can Someone Look After Nile's Horse?
11) Who Wants To Go Out On Loan?
12) Does Anyone Actually Care Anymore?
13) Any Other Business

Meeting Completed it's off to Starbucks!

Now, I shouldn't really make this public knowledge, but I've managed to get hold of the agenda for tomorrow :-

1) Apologies for Absence
3) Chairman's Report
5) Injury Excuses
13) Any Other Business

You forgot the “ Anyone good with pitch maintenance “ ?

FFS Ron will never learn. Last time he tried this half the squad wanted out of the club......and resulted in relegation. His people management skills are awful. Really really stupid idea.

Yes, good point 'LB'.

The defence certainly need to be introduced to each other!

1) Apologies for Absence
3) Chairman's Report
5) Injury Excuses
13) Any Other Business

excellent agenda

what happens if you are late ?

Does anyone understand the comment regarding not letting the grass grow under our feet? What exactly is the grass he is referring to?

Last edited:
Don’t believe the lying twit ,brown is so far up his backside all you can see is his toenails

Don’t believe the lying twit ,brown is so far up his backside all you can see is his toenails

Totally agree with the sentiment of your post. Nothing wil change and it’s just going to be a story for the Echo to try and appease the growing number of angry supporters.

oh my what larks -

I wonder what the young guys think of it all .. .. ?

As a young man in "SERIOUS" situations I always got the giggles .... any chance of live stream on Facebook ?

"As you know we are facing a very very serious situation here ......

STOP laughing at the back ....... you - you - wipe that smirk off your face ... I am cannot believe it of you-

I thought better of you ... this is NOT FUNNY "

Back