• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Members Emails P/League

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I am getting quite a few bounced emails now, not only from members who have problems getting back on the Zone but also from some members on here sending PM's out to others.

As an example Mick just sent one out about the beer festival and it bounced right back meaning that persons email address is not correct .DoDts is suffering the most with his PL league reminders. Of course they will still get the PM but no reminder via email and I will be forever getting bounced emails.

Could you therefore check your email addys to make sure they are current and change them if not in your profile.

If you do not want email reminders you can also turn them off in your profile.

If you know of anybody that is having problems getting back on the Zone the chances are it is because of the same problem and they need to use the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forums for us to sort it out for them.

Thanks

John And G.

Last edited:
I just had 5 bounced emails from PM's Dodts has sent out . Please check your current emails address and make sure it is up to date people.

If you haven't replied by now you will no longer get email updates, as I have turned them off.

Just checked mine, John, and all ok. Just a quickie though, how can we change our signatures? There doesn't appear to be an edit option for this area. Thanks in advance. :Thumbs up:

Rob we no longer allow sigs at all now, as it was getting silly.

Ah, ok, John - thanks. Just wanted everyone to know that I'm the most westerly Shrimper in the UK who goes to more than one game a season. Never mind - I'll tell you all when I see you.

Back