• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
It has come to our notice over time and more prevalent now, that certain posters are only here to **** off the majority with their views and not just join in with daily banter and threads.

I think we let most go, but when it comes to disruption of these forums we have to make a stand. Those posters are now gone.

Whatever your views on all topics we want discussion on those points. We will however not tolerate personal childish attacks or outright abuse to other members.

Lets play nicely guys and girls....if people step over the mark anymore, 1,2,3 then it is a life ban, pure and simple.

The Mods, John and Ken.

What I said, the difference from a bit of banter and a direct, personal attack.... some have to understand the difference.

Why was Rigsby banned?

Like him or not, he was a regular contributor to the site, and to my knowledge, didn't break any rules.

Why was Rigsby banned?

Like him or not, he was a regular contributor to the site, and to my knowledge, didn't break any rules.

I do hope Riggers has not "gone", he does go to games, he gives his reports, he is generally optimistic about the team and PB.
Other posters have turned me off visiting the site and making comment BUT not Riggers/:sad:

Is this true?

Really, seriously, can't believe that. Astonishing! :omg:

This might interest people :-

Top 5 Likes (Received)
  1. Rootshallbloke (5187)
  2. rigsby (4264)
  3. AndyT (4240)
  4. OldBlueLady (4173)
  5. MK Shrimper (3991)

So, the poster with the second highest likes received is banned.

I'd be interested to know who else has been banned?

I'm fully supportive of the hard work the 'zone owners put in and how difficult it is to moderate. I do it on another forum, myself, but I can't agree with this decision.

Last edited:
Is this true?

Really, seriously, can't believe that. Astonishing.

This might interest people :-

Top 5 Likes (Received)
  1. Rootshallbloke (5187)
  2. rigsby (4264)
  3. AndyT (4240)
  4. OldBlueLady (4173)
  5. MK Shrimper (3991)

So, the poster with the second highest likes received is banned.

Myself and OBL better watch out.

I'd be interested to know who else has been banned?
Not sure about Rigsby, but that bloke at no.3 is a bit dodgy :smile:

I'm fully supportive of the hard work the 'zone owners put in and how difficult it is to moderate. I do it on another forum, myself, but I can't agree with this decision.

Agree.

Rigsby might have divided opinion at times, but he rarely crossed the line.

FWIW, Rigsby has been one of the better posters in this place, for years. Too many of the good ones are dropping off. No Carl, no Rusty, no Swissy, no Dick Bate's Protege, no cockles. You've Gotta have SOME people who'll spark debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back