• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Memory Card help / Digital Camera.

DTS

The Business
Last week was one of my best mates birthdays and so a group of us went out in Brighton. Having started at 2pm the night as you can expect got a bit messy and we ended up in a bar where the women I am lead to believe take there clothes off for money.

Personally I am too tight to part with money to see a woman get naked when I can see the same at home for free but a few of the lads I am again led to believe particapated in a few photos with semi nakes women on my camera. I had nothing to hide so I told Mrs DtS who didnt care but some of the other lads didnt mention it at home.

Cut forward to yesterday. As it was nice decided to have a BBQ and have a few of the lads and there wives/gf's over. As there would be a collection of women and were the only parents it seemed inveviatable that Mrs DtS would bore the rest of our mates with photos of our daughter so I decided to delete all the photos from the lads night out....

I was doing it one by one but it was taking forever. Then I realised that I could delete all by date order which I did........However.....

I forgot that on the same date in the morning I had taken my daughter swimming and I had managed to get film of her first strokes in the water. Mrs DtS loved the video and has been asking me all week to upload it to a DVD for keeps which I forgot to do.

I cant now do that as I have deleted it !!!!!!! Can I get this back or is the wedding off before it starts???

Last edited:
Last week was one of my best mates birthdays and so a group of us went out in Brighton. Having started at 2pm the night as you can expect got a bit messy and we ended up in a bar where the women I am lead to believe take there clothes off for money.

Personally I am too tight to part with money to see a woman get naked when I can see the same at home for free but a few of the lads I am again led to believe particapated in a few photos with semi nakes women on my camera. I had nothing to hide so I told Mrs DtS who didnt care but some of the other lads didnt mention it at home.

Cut forward to yesterday. As it was nice decided to have a BBQ and have a few of the lads and there wives/gf's over. As there would be a collection of women and were the only parents it seemed inveviatable that Mrs DtS would bore the rest of our mates with photos of our daughter so I decided to delete all the photos from the lads night out....

I was doing it one by one but it was taking forever. Then I realised that I could delete all by date order which I did........However.....

I forgot that on the same date in the morning I had taken my daughter swimming and I had managed to film of her first strokes in the water. Mrs DtS loved the video and has been asking me all week to upload it to a DVD for keeps which I forgot to do.

I cant now do that as I have deleted it !!!!!!! Can I get this back or is the wedding off before it starts???

I think you will find the wedding is off. I am sure once you delete them, they are gone forever.

Erm, is it saved to the camera as well as the stick? I thought I'd deleted something, but it was saved in a different place.

An important lesson to back up, Davey boy.

Dave,

You should be able to get it back. Unless you format the card then most recent deleted items are usually still on there, just hidden.

There are loads of softwares on the internet to help you get the photos back but I have never used any.

Just google photo recovery and you should find loads.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave,

You should be able to get it back. Unless you format the card then most recent deleted items are usually still on there, just hidden.

There are loads of softwares on the internet to help you get the photos back but I have never used any.

Just google photo recovery and you should find loads.

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks mate,

I will have a crack tonight.

Cheers for this _ rep your way.....

Firstly, DON'T TAKE ANY MORE PICTURES WITH THAT CARD.

As Sciv says, when something is "deleted" from a hard drive or memory card it isn't physically removed, the "contents table", which lists what has been written where, is updated to show the space is now free to be written to. However, if nothing has been written there then the data can be recovered.

PC Inspecto Smart Recovery does the job and is free, and doesn't load your PC with ad- or spy-ware. For details on how to use it, see

This Article.

Hope that helps.

Back