• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Men In Tights

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
Do you trust them ? .

Keith Weller started it in the seventies ,when playing for Leicester City ,he had these lovely white ones .

Shame to see that poor old Matt Harrold ventures into an opposing penalty area for the first time in ages ,and gets a Nose Bleed .:D

Players parading about in the tunnel entrance with just a pair of pants on was a bit much tho....

A smack in the moosh is one thing but it seemed he thought he was a Blue Belle at one point. Although people have said there is a ginger one so maybe......:fart:

Do you trust them ? .

Keith Weller started it in the seventies ,when playing for Leicester City ,he had these lovely white ones .

Shame to see that poor old Matt Harrold ventures into an opposing penalty area for the first time in ages ,and gets a Nose Bleed .:D

I've never been one of Matt Harrold's biggest fans as I would take a real goalscorer any day ,so I couldn't resist the cheap shot .
However , I have to say that he was superb yesterday as a slightly deep target man .He brought the ball down with back to goal on numerous occasions and shielded it from the defender and managed to find a Blue shirt nearly every time with his sublime passing and flick-ons .Not his fault he hadn't a decent striker along side to take advantage .Leon would have had a field day .

Watched the sending off time and time again in slow mo via the championship ITV and he actually turned around with his back to the keeper and tried to avoid a collision ,the Goalie couldn't stop either and runs into the back of Matt and bounces off and goes down like he's been assaulted .The Lino on the other side of the pitch has bought it .The Karl Duguid Oscar will now officially be awarded to this keeper after their match with Colchester .

Back