• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Men that take a Oriental lover?

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
The Mrs and I decided to go with our daughter Brighton today to get a few things for her. As parking can be a nightmare we got the train.

On the way back we got on the train and sat diagonally opposite a 45 year old English guy who had a 20 year old Thai type bird.

My Mrs and daugther both fell asleep and its a 15 mins train ride home so I decided to listen into their conversation being the nosey ******* that I am.

The English guy was basically having a normal chat such as "What shall we have for supper tonight" and "did you see Eastenders last weekend" which is fair enough but then his bride couldnt answer even the simple questions.

It does kind of leave me wondering what sort of relationship they really have. I told the Mrs when she woke up and her attitude is live and let live but I really feel its a bit of a joke plus if she cant speak English then what do they really have. Also I feel its a bit grim when she is probably having sex with him purely to stay here so its a kind of exploitation.

I know a SZ member has a Thai wife that he keeps quiet so I dont mean any offence but I was just wondering what everyone else think?

Last edited:
A ugly old fat english bloke lives a few miles from me and he has a youngish russian wife,he speaks no russian she speaks no english so they talk in bad french to each other.
As for me id go for a good young jewish girl.

Mrs Pubey's Uncle has a Thai-bride. To be fair though he does live and work out there, and she's a similar age. Don't have a great problem with it to be honest.

My brother has a Thai bride so you can guess why my vote goes. Been married 25+ years now.

Their not so desperate as they once we're so many do return of they don;t like it here and are more picky (Louie Theroux programme on it was very funny and showed this ). If its going to work im sure one or the other will learn the language if not ...

I think it's plain wrong....

Dave, what were you thinking letting your wife out of the kitchen for an extended period of time?

Remember those Little Britain sketches on this subject? :D

Exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread :D

Seriously though, if the wife is there of her own free-will and it's a genuine loving relationship then I've no problem with it. Live and let live and all that.

Live and Let live that I would not rule that out when I am 45 years old.
That said, I don't find Thai's attractive so it would have to be an Eastern European for me. Also a problem as I love women with big tits. Hopefully, things go well with the girlfriend and this is never a cause for concern!

Exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread :D

Seriously though, if the wife is there of her own free-will and it's a genuine loving relationship then I've no problem with it. Live and let live and all that.

This is basically what the post is about tho. It is very rarely a loving relationship where the young thai is concerned. They both have a very different agenda.
One wants a young bird or wife that is normally out of his league, that will do everthing for him and provide sexual services when he fancies.
The other is 99 out of 100 a former prostitute who wants a much better life style in what she sees as a much better country. She also only has to prostitute herself to one man instead of over 20 a week.

A female friend of mine got caught by a young thai girl that she had befriended over a couple of years, as she was a friend of the older man. The thai girl asked to borrow a few hundred. She said the much older boyfriend was away for a few days, and he will pay her when he gets back.
The thai girl actually needed the money to get back to Thailand as the older man had ran out of money. She was never seen again.

Love just doesn't come into it, but they both know the score.

I remember when I was in Thailand with my brother & his missus, we went to a ex-pat bar somewhere and there was a wealth of young women draped over these old haggard men and they looked as miserable as sin and only came to life when they started playing pool with each other, away from the old men.

Despite the very loving relationship my brother has with his missus I guess there is the other side of the coin where both parties know exactly what they're getting out of the deal.

This is basically what the post is about tho. It is very rarely a loving relationship where the young thai is concerned. They both have a very different agenda.
One wants a young bird or wife that is normally out of his league, that will do everthing for him and provide sexual services when he fancies.
The other is 99 out of 100 a former prostitute who wants a much better life style in what she sees as a much better country. She also only has to prostitute herself to one man instead of over 20 a week.

A female friend of mine got caught by a young thai girl that she had befriended over a couple of years, as she was a friend of the older man. The thai girl asked to borrow a few hundred. She said the much older boyfriend was away for a few days, and he will pay her when he gets back.
The thai girl actually needed the money to get back to Thailand as the older man had ran out of money. She was never seen again.

Love just doesn't come into it, but they both know the score.

Oh yeah, totally agree. I suppose I just don't like making assumptions about people's relationships who I don't know. As MK Shrimper has pointed out with his brothers relationship they aren't all like you describe - although of course many are.

Oh yeah, totally agree. I suppose I just don't like making assumptions about people's relationships who I don't know. As MK Shrimper has pointed out with his brothers relationship they aren't all like you describe - although of course many are.

Happens in all societies , obliviously the inherent wealth and opportunities for women in this case dictate how much it's done (we call them trophy wives or marriages of convenience over here ;) )

I remember when I was in Thailand with my brother & his missus, we went to a ex-pat bar somewhere and there was a wealth of young women draped over these old haggard men and they looked as miserable as sin and only came to life when they started playing pool with each other, away from the old men.

its-time-once-again-spot-the-rich-guy-golddigger-whore-demotivational-poster-1253554102.jpg

7726~How-To-Spot-A-Rich-Guy-Posters.jpg

I remember when I was skiing once there was a young good looking Russian bird in my ski class. She was friendly and quite flirty so I obviously got my hopes up.

Then this massive hairy guy, about twice her age, comes over with a little boy.

Aren't the Russians known for these kind of relationships? Young good looking women and older guys.

I suppose its not harming anybody as they are consenting adults.

However in the case that DTS refers to, I hardly think its an ideal situation for a marriage, communication is surely one of the most important aspects of a marriage.

Its almost an admission on the man's part that he cant attract anyone 'normal' and an admission on the girls part on how sad her life must have been before.

Back