• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MENTAL

jokercomedyclub

ITS all kicking off down at the hall ! rung the ticket office at 11 am ( i was number 42 in the queue !!!!!!!!! ) gave up twenty mins later . rung back at 2 pm ( now 53 in the queue ) got interupted at work when i was down to number 4 ! rung back at 5 to 5 ( they shut at 5 pm ) and i was number 30 rung back at 6 pm and they were still taking bookings at this stage i was 3rd in line !!!!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jokercomedyclub @ Mar. 06 2006,21:00)]ITS all kicking off down at the hall ! rung the ticket office at 11 am ( i was number 42 in the queue !!!!!!!!! ) gave up twenty mins later . rung back at 2 pm  ( now 53 in the queue ) got interupted at work when i was down to number 4 ! rung back at 5 to 5 ( they shut at 5 pm ) and i was number 30 rung back at 6 pm  and they were still taking bookings at this stage i was 3rd in line !!!!!!!!!!!!
So either you're very unlucky or they sold an extra 124 tickets.

tounge.gif

I was trying all day yesterday to get a ticket for the Scunny game for my brother-in-law and never got below 10 in the queue before being interrupted with work. Finally got through this morning but couldn't get anything within 2 rows of my seaso! Promotion fever is gripping the borough.

Fair play to them for staying open until after 6pm to take bookings.

Took me 30 minutes to get through at about 10 am Monday.

Its understandable that it was busy following the weekend but they would have not had any problems if they had a decent online booking system.

Hopefully they will reintroduce a "pick your seat" system again, although I plan to have a season ticket next season to save the hassle.

Nah but we were expected to get around 8,000/9,000.

Here comes the glory hunters
unclesam.gif
I don't care if they start to come in it gives us extra funds!

Its just when they start to argue with fans who have been going for years who pi$$ me off!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SARF @ Mar. 07 2006,10:35)]bring back seatbooker!!
wink.gif
Would be good or at least let the new system let you pick your seat.

Have a friend thats wants to go but cant hold on the phone anymore, he spent an hour yesterday at work and never got below 10th place and again this morning so has had to give up. Obiviously the price of success but with the old system could have gone online and got a seat close to me , which you cant do with the new therefore a lost customer.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Mar. 07 2006,11:14)]
[b said:
wink.gif

Have a friend thats wants to go but cant hold on the phone anymore, he spent an hour yesterday at work and never got below 10th place and again this morning so has had to give up. Obiviously the price of success but with the old system could have gone online and got a seat close to me , which you cant do with the new therefore a lost customer.
you think the club actuly care!
glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Mar. 07 2006,11:14)]
[b said:
wink.gif

Same for me - at least 5 times this season I've tried to get tickets for family/friends who want to come with me. Last season, just used to go on Seatbooker and grab the seat next to mine with no problems. On every occasion this season I've had a tough time getting through on the phone and by the time I did, I couldn't get anything near my seaso so didn't bother.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Mar. 07 2006,11:51)]
you think the club actuly care!
glare.gif
The club should care. I'm not a whinger, I rarely complain about the club at all but the online ticketing thing really winds me up and it seems that the vast majority of fans agree.

Back