• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Up the Shrimpers

Life President
Just seen these car blinds on the official site.  It states "modify your car this summer & show your Blue colours" they look rather white to me!  Would have been nice to mention the Centenary on them somewhere.

Official site

Bit steep at £8.50 but hey we are in the Championship now and must pay Championship prices, I dread to think how much the new shirts will cost. I think the club have realised that 80% of our supporters are now entitled to a 10% discount in the club shop and have increased prices accordingly! But at least every piece of merchandise we buy will help build the new ground, won't it?

I remember my mum said she paid £12 for her car blinds!

wow.gif

And I cant see them shifting too many white shirts if they are going to up the price!
Maybe they should keep it at £40 a shirt.

Am I the only one who has always viewed car stickers / blinds etc. as an open invitation to some neanderthal opposition fan to stove your car windows in?

rock.gif

And let's remind ourselves, we have the limitless joy of visits from / trips to Stoke City & Cardiff City this season... thank f*** Millwall went down is all I can say.

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 18 2006,09:57)]Am I the only one who has always viewed car stickers / blinds etc. as an open invitation to some neanderthal opposition fan to stove your car windows in?

rock.gif

And let's remind ourselves, we have the limitless joy of visits from / trips to Stoke City & Cardiff City this season... thank f*** Millwall went down is all I can say.

ghostface.gif
My good friend Angell Delight had a sticker in the back of his car. He used to remove it when we went to places such as Orient and other rival clubs or schitholes

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 18 2006,09:57)]Am I the only one who has always viewed car stickers / blinds etc. as an open invitation to some neanderthal opposition fan to stove your car windows in?

rock.gif

ghostface.gif
The back of my car is heftily adorned with Southend stickers / mini-car scarves etc, and I've never had a problem despite often parking right outside grounds like Bradford, Grimsby, Barnsley and various others.

I may just be lucky, though.

[b said:
Ah!  Baldrick, I have a cunning plan.  A plan more cunning than even Fredy Eastwood cunningly dancing round Swansea defenders and cunningly dumping them on their sad Welsh arses!  
smile.gif

My car only has a sticker on it from the garage I bought it from, which cunningly wasn't in Southend.  Therefore the knuckledraggers don't know I'm a Shrimper!  Cunning or what, eh!  
tounge.gif

Works a treat at away games, but not sure for some reason it works so well at home games.  It does seem get the sh*t kicked out of it occasionally.  Bought my tractor in Col******r, not sure if that's anything to do with it?  
rock.gif

Has anyone seen the St Georges flags and car flags with our Club crest in the middle in the club shop , pretty good i thought.

Back