• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Merry Christmas football.jpg

Wishing all my fellow Zoners the compliments of the Season.

Eat, drink and be merry for on Boxing Day the Essex Derby awaits!

Those of you with little people, enjoy every moment, these magical times are what memories are made of - both for you and them!

CHRISTMAS20.gif~c200

Happy Christmas everyone I hope you have a great Christmas day and a disappointing Boxing day :winking:

We are rushing around with final Christmas preparation helped by our little Christmas Elf, our grandson Leo.

image.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you and your families have a wonderful time.

Spare a thought for me, though. Mrs SK advised me yesterday we are going round her sisters all day on Boxing Day !!:blush:
"no chance...it's Col U away, dear !" I replied :winking: . I may well be sleeping in the shed by the new year.

It's not Christmas yet, so I'll hold off from pretending to like you all

:winking:

Merry Christmas to you all people, and if you have me on 'ignore' remember I still love you dearly and hang on your every post whoever you are. A Christmas wish for Pubey - change your avatar mate, it makes you look vaguely inviting.

Merry Christmas to all Zoners from across the seas.

I'll be listening Saturday night for our game against the sheep shaggers!

Have a great day all. :happy:

Spare a thought for me, though. Mrs SK advised me yesterday we are going round her sisters all day on Boxing Day !!:blush:
"no chance...it's Col U away, dear !" I replied :winking: . I may well be sleeping in the shed by the new year.

you mean the "I'm off to roots hall to buy tickets for boxing day" wasn't a bit of a hint for yer mrs. :blush: ave a good xmas, see yer boxing day, the rest of the season will be quite mild - enjoy the shed:winking:

wishing blues fans everywhere a great Christmas n new year. the disappointment of cherrie Gillespie yet again not being in my Christmas stocking will be eased by boxing day football. UTB

a price worth paying!,

you mean the "I'm off to roots hall to buy tickets for boxing day" wasn't a bit of a hint for yer mrs. :blush: ave a good xmas, see yer boxing day, the rest of the season will be quite mild - enjoy the shed:winking:

I was in such a rush to get down to RH early to get some tickets, it didn't even occur to me she may have made plans :blush:
It was good to meet up in the queue though, and find a new friend (trust me, i'm gonna need as many friends as I can get soon ! lol). Have a good'un and see you Boxing Day. Love from the shed

wishing all shrimpers a happy Christmas and lets hope a good new year for us .get behind the blue boys on boxing day for 3 points and send the 2.500 blue army back home down the A12 happy

Back