• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

On behalf of all the lads involved with the Zone I would like to wish all our members and visitors a wonderful point laden Christmas and a 3 pointer New Year's Day.

Here's to a great 2014.

Ken

PS I mustn't forget our wonderful sponsors who , without their financial support we would be royally ****ed.

Merry Christmas to all, I hope your stockings are filled full of Southend shirts, tickets and a Southend United Gnome. Also let's hope Phil Brown has asked the fat one (not Ldnfastso) for promotion this year and Ron Martin has asked for the umbungo to be lifted.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New 'Southend United' Year.

Merry Xmas one and all.
One or two of you I know, most of you I don't.
Most of you I agree with some of you I don't.

But all the best to all and for a promotion year 2014 :unsure:

Indeed, Merry Christmas everyone, have a fab time, spare a thought though for those Zoners who will still be having to work on Christmas Day, and raise a glass to them during your jollifications, to anyone who won't be surrounded by family and loved ones this year, for whatever reason and to those who are no longer with us in person but remain in our hearts.

Indeed, Merry Christmas everyone, have a fab time, spare a thought though for those Zoners who will still be having to work on Christmas Day, and raise a glass to them during your jollifications, to anyone who won't be surrounded by family and loved ones this year, for whatever reason and to those who are no longer with us in person but remain in our hearts.

Working for a safer London and earning double bubble in the process - Merry Christmas one and all!

Echoing the remarks about the fantastic web site.

Merry Christmas to all, I hope your stockings are filled full of Southend shirts, tickets and a Southend United Gnome. Also let's hope Phil Brown has asked the fat one (not Ldnfastso) for promotion this year and Ron Martin has asked for the umbungo to be lifted.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New 'Southend United' Year.

and snow globes. Merry Christmas all.

Happy Christmas SZ chums. I'm facing up for the annual Xmas return of the freeloaders. Every time I think they have finally left the nest, back they come, I love them really. I hope you have a stress free Christmas, which obviously does not include watching the Blues.

Can't believe it's nearly 2013 years ago Barry corr impregnated a woman without touching her

Happy Christmas, hope it's better than mine which is turning into a **** sandwich with Cranberry sauce.

Happy Christmas everyone,lets hope 2014 is a great year for SUFC

Merry Christmas all, I hope for world peace, failing that peace amongst the fans at Roots Hall, it's a distant dream but a dream none the less :smile: . UP THE SHRIMPERS

Back