• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

As you may or may not know my time at your club has come to an end. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support in my time with you.

I made some big changes there for the better and I know that the club is in a better place with the areas that I covered.

As the chairman correctly told me I "won the Football League Family Excellence award for the club" for the first time in 3 years, we were also nominated for 3 other Football League awards based around the matchday experience. Amongst other things that I changed I am very proud of those achievements.

As fans you are brilliant, you've been through some tough times but things are finally looking good on the pitch. Enjoy it.

As a football fan myself I get what you needed and expected from your club. I am a football fan, albeit of a different club, but at the age of 4 my dad took me to my first game at Filbert Street and some 70 odd grounds and 700 games later I really do understand what fans want.

In a role like mine was you can't control what happens on the pitch so you have to focus on the supporter experience. You need to feel valued and I believe we were starting to get somewhere. That said, football is a journey not a destination so clubs must always focus on improving things no matter who is there.

Anyway, thanks again to you all and I wish you all well. I will never forget the noise you made against Burton Albion at home in the play-offs. As I walked passed the West Stand and the Blue Voice the hairs stood up on the back of my neck. My step son still talks of that roar!

Be good and stick with your team. As my dad once told me, "it's sometimes **** watching your club, but when it's ****, it's your ****!!"

UTB

@ryanmurrant

First Brian Wheeler, now Ryan Murrant ----- that job seems to be the kiss of death.

God help the next person. #dontrelocatetobenearerclub

What did he do at the club?? apart from solve fans moans about petty things like stickers? I know this questions sound like I am winding people up but I do not mean it to come out that way

What did he do at the club?? apart from solve fans moans about petty things like stickers? I know this questions sound like I am winding people up but I do not mean it to come out that way

Was very proactive on the junior side of our support, arranging lots of meet and Greet stuff, match day experiences, my son twice got to read the team Line ups out on the pitch and much much more. There was a really good twitter link going around a few weeks back showing all his good work

Back