• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

But who do they think will come in and do a better job? We are club that everyone knows is living on a knife edge financially and I still can't believe we got someone with Luggy's pedigree. He made a sensible tactical change at half time and showed that he knows the game.

have all the 4k who still attend RH believe the club is broke ??? 5 million quid from sainsburys ??? biggest attendances in lge 2 ..... broke my ar5e ..... robbed blind sure ..... but not broke - income from palyer sales ?????

no wonder people are tempted to be destructive .........

Accrington stanley might be broke but not SUFC

Still makes me laugh that the Boo Boy that sits behind me in the East Blacks berates Soares every time any player mis-controls the ball. Soares didn't even feature yesterday but was 'accountable' for our loss. I don't mind negative criticism, it's part of everyone's daily life, and people should use that and grow from it. Mis-informed ranting on the other hand just shows up the mis-informed ranters for what they are. Get your facts straight before making judgement....it's both embarrassing and a pain in the wotsit when people have paid good money to watch the game without your commentary.

Still makes me laugh that the Boo Boy that sits behind me in the East Blacks berates Soares every time any player mis-controls the ball. Soares didn't even feature yesterday but was 'accountable' for our loss. I don't mind negative criticism, it's part of everyone's daily life, and people should use that and grow from it. Mis-informed ranting on the other hand just shows up the mis-informed ranters for what they are. Get your facts straight before making judgement....it's both embarrassing and a pain in the wotsit when people have paid good money to watch the game without your commentary.

Honestly! is the bloke mad...why blame Soares for yesterdays loss when is was plain for all to see it was Kevin Betsy's fault.:stunned:

have all the 4k who still attend RH believe the club is broke ??? 5 million quid from sainsburys ??? biggest attendances in lge 2 ..... broke my ar5e ..... robbed blind sure ..... but not broke - income from palyer sales ?????

no wonder people are tempted to be destructive .........

Accrington stanley might be broke but not SUFC

Where do you get the idea we have the biggest attendances in League 2 from?

You big old jessie my god its a little embarrsing to come on
Here at your age. And complain about ppl behind next
Think you should ask for the post to be locked
Did you follow the shrimpers in the 70s and 80s

Heard about this morning at football as the finger was pointed towards us lot and just thought i'd clarify it certainly wasnt us lot (Bob Cratchitt, Scrounger, Davros, Emu, myself & The Flying Scotsman) who frequent the back of the east blacks. TBH i didn't hear barely any Sturrock bashing. Its not allowed as 'The Flying Scotsman' sponsors him lol.

Kev

If you think by calling everybody, mainly your own players, C U Next Tuesdays, booing or just generally acting like Neanderthals, I have a message for you from the people at the front.

FRO & ruin what little atmosphere there is in the East Blacks, elsewhere

You might think its funny, clever to slag off the team at every opportunity, but you are alone (a bit like your brain cell!!) & in the minority. As much I don't like RM or PS or his tactics, I leave any negative feelings for outside the ground or on here.

So if slagging off a poor team is how you get your kicks, FRO to Upton Park & join the not so cocky Cockneys! :madman:

Why did you not go and have a word instead of having a moan up on the internet?

Probably, but for two reasons I won't. 1. I know a couple of the people involved are on here regularly. 2. Most importantly, neither myself or the people that have complained about want to stop watching a game to complain about these idiots. I understand that a complaint has or will be sent to the club on Monday!

What about at half time? Surely the thing to do is to speak with them.....taking pent up frustration / aggression home is not going to do anyone any good.... But if you want to limit your confrontation to on here, and you know who they are, why not call them out and they can justify their position.... Otherwise, this thread is all a bit pointless.

What about at half time? Surely the thing to do is to speak with them.....taking pent up frustration / aggression home is not going to do anyone any good.... But if you want to limit your confrontation to on here, and you know who they are, why not call them out and they can justify their position.... Otherwise, this thread is all a bit pointless.

Its in the hope they will read this & take note. This thread was partly written on the behalf of the woman who sits in front of me, who has confronted them & given them a mouthful on few occasions. One day this will kick off & maybe come to blows.

The bottom line is we are all Southend fans & we need everybody backing the team. If my female friend carries out her threat to report this & the people concerned get kicked out or banned, that will be another gone. TefRon is doing a good enough job driving people away from RH, without us adding to it.

how about tell them instead of coming on here behind the safety of your keyboard.....keyboard warrior!!!!!!!!

how about tell them instead of coming on here behind the safety of your keyboard.....keyboard warrior!!!!!!!!

Pots & kettles.

If you are braindead enough to go looking for trouble at football matches, then fill your boots!

If you want to discuss it with me fine, there are enough people who will point me out to you.

Get a life & support our club instead of trying to drive people out like Paynter was!

Last edited:
Nice edit, removing your seat details....(FWIW, I'm the one sitting next to RM every game combing his bouffon)

Anyway, I'm not having a go, but Hindle isn't the only person on here who has suggested that you speak to the people you are commenting on. Secondly, if someone else had made your original post and you read it, would you not think that they are being a keyboard warrior?

Whether you are Chuck Norris's bodyguard or Dagenham Kev doesn't matter, the opinion I suspect people may have formed by your original (and now most recent) posts is not really a positive one.....

Last edited:
grow some balls zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......who are you to tell me to support this club,stop supporting last year......i do what i ****ing want simple.

tbf if the passions gone for me(and this was killed over past few seasons)...im not gonna chuck ££££ trying to re find it......

Last edited:
Its in the hope they will read this & take note. This thread was partly written on the behalf of the woman who sits in front of me, who has confronted them & given them a mouthful on few occasions. One day this will kick off & maybe come to blows.

The bottom line is we are all Southend fans & we need everybody backing the team. If my female friend carries out her threat to report this & the people concerned get kicked out or banned, that will be another gone. TefRon is doing a good enough job driving people away from RH, without us adding to it.

Well, even with dwindling attendances, I'm sure we are better off without fans who would hit a women.

Having sat in that stand for all the games I have attended this season I am surprised things have got that bad, but again, why not speak to them yourself at half time, or say who they are on here, otherwise this isnt really going to achieve much....

Last edited:
Ron wont be banning anyone who's stupid or rich enough to pay £18 to watch that **** now or in the near future.

Back