• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MACCA1971

Hi
We normally do a thread for messages to the Team on big occasions/games like this.

Just wondered whether we should start one now - I know it's a bit late, but we are going to Wembley after all, and I am sure they would like to see our ongoing support and messages to them? Were previous messages printed out and handed to them to put up in the dressing room when we did it before?

Win or lose, we are proud of you and we'll be back again next season come what may but let's go to Wembley on Sunday and ****ing WIN!!!

Our biggest adversary is belief. I truly think that, with a few exceptions, we are a League 1 team.

So my message - BELEIVE AND YOU WILL WIN.

No one knows the future- this could be the biggest match of your lives
We have faith in you- have faith in yoursleves and play like we know you can
Play with heart, play with fire in the belly , WIN

perhaps Gav could sing the (Southend ) John Barnes rap on the coach

You've got to hold and give
But do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast
But you must get to the line
They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack
There's only one way to beat them
Get round the back
Catch me if you can
Cos' I'm the Southend man
And what you're looking at
Is the Phil Brown master plan
We ain't no hooligans
This ain't a football song
One shrimp on my chest
I know we can't go wrong
We're playing for Southend

If 30,000 people + a Drum cannot get you pumped up for a game i dont know what will.

MAKE SURE YOU ACTUALLY TURN UP ON THE DAY AND PLAY THE GAME NOT THE OCCASION!

Play like we know you can. This may be your one and only chance to play on such a big stage - make it count, don't leave with any regrets. It is only Crewe, not Barcelona, we beat the O's so we can beat Crewe if you really want it. Do it for yourselves, your families, the club and the supporters who will support you through thick and thin. Don't let the occasion get to you just play like we know you can!:loyalsupporter:

Lets get ready,

Lets get steady,
Let's get ready to Rhumble! :party:

Cmon you Blue Boys 'make history happen" xx

Last edited:
Enjoy the day lads as these days don't come round that often at this level, don't come away from the game thinking you could of done more, oh and one simple thing WIN.

My grandson Aiden says just win lads and everyone will be happy,i say thanks to you all for this great day and good luck.
Come on you you mighty mighty Shrimpers.:clap::loyalsupporter::happy:

Have the game of your lives and walk away with your heads held high - make it a day to remember for all of us.

I do not give a monkey's about the result, you boys have made my dream of seeing my beloved SUFC at wembley come true, on behalf of my dad, my son and me of course thank you from the botton of our hearts.

Back