• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Metal Monday Pt.3

SUFC_Al

Metal Monday Dude
For this weeks song, we can thank BLUEBLOOD for his request.

Formed in 1983 following Dave Mustaine's exit from Metallica, Megadeth have gone through many line-up changes but have never wained in terms of musicianship and popularity, especially in Germany where many of their albums have gone platinum.

Megadeth are often mentioned as one of "Thrash Metal's Big Four" along with Metallica, Anthrax and Slayer.

So from the album Rust In Peace, here is:

Megadeth - Holy Wars

Megadeth are great, and it's nice to see some recognition for one of their less well-known songs (usually you hear Symphony of Destruction, Crush 'Em et al)

Metal is gay!

It's like a catchphrase....

Picture the scene: TB in Homebase talking to a Polish shop assistant.

Assistant: Dah, wooden bird feeders are lovely, dah, but the metal ones are far hardier for your bigger visiting Polish sparrow.
TB pulls a grimace: Ah yes, I would but you see..... metal is gay!

Cue round of applause and canned laughter..... followed by the Cricko sketch where he asks everyone: "Is is half time yet? I need a wee....."

PS: Will give it a listen back at home....didn't mean to divert your thread but it's like a disease....

Last edited:
It's like a catchphrase....

Picture the scene: TB in Homebase talking to a Polish shop assistant.

Assistant: Dah, wooden bird feeders are lovely, dah, but the metal ones are far hardier for your bigger visiting Polish sparrow.
TB pulls a grimace: Ah yes, I would but you see..... metal is gay!

Cue round of applause and canned laughter..... followed by the Cricko sketch where he asks everyone: "Is is half time yet? I need a wee....."

:hilarious:

Hmmmm, Shrimperzone posters as Fast Show characters!
Maybe an idea for a thread (probably have to extend it to all sketch shows seeing as things have moved on since TFS finished 10 years ago!)

Ahh .. my name up in lights :o :o

I was stuck between this and Hangar 18, but i feel i made the correct choice

Back