• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
In case we haven't already got enough electricians from the North East who can play right back at our club, Michael Richardson is apparently joining on trial.

More usually seen in midfield, his last action at Roots Hall was missing a penalty in the League Cup shoot-out v Orient, a game now remembered more for Bilel's antics afterwards, which may or may not have involved a pair of scissors. Richardson was booked, but I don't think he'd have been the attention for Mohsni's ire.

Richardson had earlier given them the lead with a free header from a cross, which remains his only goal in senior football.

He played last year against us up at Accrington in the 1-1 draw.

"He has the vision of a Paul Scholes and the engine of a Steven Gerrard. I think he is one of the young lads who could possibly go all the way," said Jeffels."In whatever game you went to see him play, he was probably the outstanding player.
"He was quick, but not just pacy, his speed of thought was pacy too. He seemed to be able to read situations and that made him a pretty intelligent player as well."
Clearly not developed as they may have hoped...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/12896192

He's absolute crap. One-paced, desperately average on the ball and doesn't like a tackle much. No outstanding attributes whatsoever. He'll fit right in.

He's absolute crap. One-paced, desperately average on the ball and doesn't like a tackle much. No outstanding attributes whatsoever. He'll fit right in.

You've never quite got over us taking Ricky Otto or Richard cadette have you?

Ps so close to the championship

You would do better to start worrying about your own ****** club. New owner planning to rape it and sell it to poundland so they can build a megastore on birdbrain road I hear.

You've never quite got over us taking Ricky Otto or Richard cadette have you?

Ps so close to the championship

Cadette was before my time. Otto was sold so we didn't get liquidated, so no complaints here.

And yes, we were very, very close to the Championship. And you were not very close to League One. Literally every time y'all mention it, it's like a glorious Phil Whelan own goal as all you're doing is pointing out how much better than you we are. Marvellous.

You would do better to start worrying about your own ****** club. New owner planning to rape it and sell it to poundland so they can build a megastore on birdbrain road I hear.

I am worrying about my club. Worrying about my club and thinking Michael Richardson is crap are actually mutually exclusive. Amusing (for two reasons) that you bring up a fantasy of yours about our Chairman selling the ground to a shop. Can you guess which two?

So So close indeed ha ha, they will never get that close again. Relegation this season?!?!

Yes, I think you may be right seeing as our excellent squad has been torn limb from limb and we have in no way replaced that exodus of talent, nor, indeed, improved it. :nope:

Yes, I think you may be right seeing as our excellent squad has been torn limb from limb and we have in no way replaced that exodus of talent, nor, indeed, improved it. :nope:

Oh dear. Well I hope you do stay up and that we are promoted. Better to trundle along to East London than Fleetwood. Oh hang on a minute Fleetwood and the Cod Platoon are in Division 3 as well. Bugger.:facepalm:

Why do you come on our fans forum may I ask? Obsessed?

Think of it as one of those Romeos and Juliet stories set in modern costumes. Johnny Capulet Stokes in his tight shorts and Orient shirt, catching the attention of Dave the Montague Shrimper as he looks East (to the Orient) as light through yonder window breaks.

Any minute now Stokes will be asking Dave to deny DoDtS.

Cadette was before my time. Otto was sold so we didn't get liquidated, so no complaints here.

And yes, we were very, very close to the Championship. And you were not very close to League One. Literally every time y'all mention it, it's like a glorious Phil Whelan own goal as all you're doing is pointing out how much better than you we are. Marvellous.

Nope. He's just crap. Apologies for sharing my exponentially more informed opinion with you. :)

I am worrying about my club. Worrying about my club and thinking Michael Richardson is crap are actually mutually exclusive. Amusing (for two reasons) that you bring up a fantasy of yours about our Chairman selling the ground to a shop. Can you guess which two?

Instead of replying to every person individually and boring us all with your babble please use the multi quote function, so we only have to see one of your posts instead of 4.

Back