• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I didn't realise you could get put on tag for driving offences, hope for his sake that's what happens then.

I cant remember his name but a Northampton player had to get special permission to play in the play off games against Cheltenham as he was on a tag and they were evening matches.

I didn't realise you could get put on tag for driving offences, hope for his sake that's what happens then.

as stated earlier in the thread, it's not the driving offence that's the crime here, It's the crime of then perverting the course of justice he will get prison/tagged for.

as stated earlier in the thread, it's not the driving offence that's the crime here, It's the crime of then perverting the course of justice he will get prison/tagged for.

Oh yeah I spose, didn't think of it like that..

His been a nob. just tag him , what a waste of money putting him in nic for it i dont like mps but chis humne just done time for it an i couldnt see the point in that coulda used that time constructivly in the community doing things as should tims..

Troy Deeney played with a tag aswel and so did Marlon King.

Personally I really like Timlin but if there is a risk of him getting a custodial we should get rid now and get someone in who is going to be able put their mind on the job and not have to worry about being in prison

Doubt it. If he goes to prison I'd imagine his sentence for each count will run concurrently rather than consecutively.

We might be able to get a decent team together of Shrimpers who have either been jailed or at least been arrested.

My starter for this group would be;
Goalkeeper: Bramble
Defemce:
Midfield: Otto, Hall, Timlin
Strikers: Collymore, Barnard
Manager: Moore

A bit light in defence but they often go AWOL anyway

Can you add to this lot to see if we can get a full 11? How proud will we be then?:nope:

Maybe it's just that the defence was too good?

Back