• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Michael Wright

Michael Preston

Centre Half
Am trying to make contact with the above fan coming to Walsall on Friday. Seems like the EFL League One Banter Page has been taken down so can't carry on our conversation. Anyone know him please ask him to PM me for further details. You're all welcome by the way in what could be a joint relegation party ...

Different one definitely. Although he kept his season ticket doesn't get to many home games. However does go to a lot of away games and I am expecting to see him at Walsall.

Cheers mate. Any Sarfend fans want to meet up with a group of Saddlers for a pint and friendly banter let me know and I'll give details. Bring your flags so we can post them up.

You coming then? You can leave Jamie and Jimmy back as we've got cheese and onion crusty cobs and black pudding. Just bring a sense of humour and your flags.

Sadly not coming. Would have liked it tho, and would have come to meet you guys. Got the humour, got the banter, got me bovver boots(Oh no, won't be needing them). Not got a Southend flag tho. Should really get one. Black pudding, never eard of it. We're from sarf don't you know.

Last edited:
Sadly not coming. Would have liked it tho, and would have come to meet you guys. Got the humour, got the banter, got me bovver boots(Oh no, won't be needing them). Not got a Southend flag tho. Should really get one. Black pudding, never eard of it. We're from sarf don't you know.
Pity would have enjoyed taking the ****. Perhaps next season?

Back