• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Middle Names to remember or forget?

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
Was reminded about my daughter when I heard 'CLASH' featured in the pre-match music at Millwall. My surname starts with an S and as we had decided to name our daughter Clara I dwelt for some time on giving her the middle names of her grandmothers, Leah and Alice.........in the end I dropped the idea and she has no middle name. I do trawl the story up from time to time but on hearing it her eyes go up to the heavens............so I don't mention it too often. I have the middle name of Leslie, which, apart from a very brief spell in my teenage years, I have kept buried. So, has anyone else been gifted with middle names that they are happy with .....or happy to forget?

Was reminded about my daughter when I heard 'CLASH' featured in the pre-match music at Millwall. My surname starts with an S and as we had decided to name our daughter Clara I dwelt for some time on giving her the middle names of her grandmothers, Leah and Alice.........in the end I dropped the idea and she has no middle name. I do trawl the story up from time to time but on hearing it her eyes go up to the heavens............so I don't mention it too often. I have the middle name of Leslie, which, apart from a very brief spell in my teenage years, I have kept buried. So, has anyone else been gifted with middle names that they are happy with .....or happy to forget?

Are you my old man :stunned: His middle named was also Leslie!

My middle name is Leonard and I flumping love it and seriously considered changing my name around. A few mates still call me Lenny.

Proudly named after my absolutely barking mad Uncle!

According to my car number plate my middle name starts with an S, so my name must be Shrimper ---- sounds much better than Sidney.

Mine is the fairly harmless James. I had one friend at uni who called me AJ.

My confirmation name is Aloysius Gonzaga, I'm not sure of the legalities of using your confirmation name.... ;)

Mine is the fairly harmless James. I had one friend at uni who called me AJ.

My confirmation name is Aloysius Gonzaga, I'm not sure of the legalities of using your confirmation name.... ;)

My boys Middle name is Jae, first name Taylor. I thought people would call him TJ, but so far, nobody has.

My boys Middle name is Jae, first name Taylor. I thought people would call him TJ, but so far, nobody has.

tj_hooker-show.jpg

It's understandable. However if it was James Tiberius....diff'rent story....

"Just call me Shane..."

I used to be embarrassed by my middle name as a kid, thinking it was a bit girly ... but I've liked Shane ever since the mid-eighties and the ascent of Poguetry in motion. :)

Our father was a huge fan of this film and that's how young Robert got his middle name.He also really liked John Wayne so it could have been Robert John Spooner or even Robert Wayne Spooner I suppose.;)

Luck it wasn't Roy Rogers or he could have been called Robert Trigger Spooner. :)

I know a fella and one of his middle names is 'baskerville'. Not too many people with that one i rekon.

Back