• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Middlesbrough v Southend 1994 ticket stub wanted

Chris01642

Full Back
Long shot I know but does anyone have Middlesbrough v Southend 10.12.94 ticket stub for sale?

This was my first game and I'm looking for the ticket, I have the programme...

Any help finding this is appreciated.

Cheers
chris.fountain2@ntlworld.com

Chris, don't have the stub but thanks for rekindling memories of what we had. And the realisation of the awful truth of the scale of our decline. Hope you find your stub. And good luck for the season.

Sorry, don’t have what you wanted.
But was that the first game of the season, and the first time we left the standing North bank, to go and sit in that Lego brick south Stand.
Ohh, I hated that.

No match ticket I am afraid for this game.

Middlesbrough 1-2 Southend United 10th December 1994 this was the last time we played Middlesbrough.

Middlesborough scorer: John Henry
Southend United scorers Hails and Gridelet.
Stadium: Ayresome Park
Attendance: 16,843
Division 1
Southend United Manager: Peter Taylor

Match Programme

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

Chris, I know this isn't what you asked for but I do have my ticket from the Southend v Middlesbrough game on 20 Aug 94 (first game of the season, or thereabouts, that @Ramsdenblue refers to above) as well as that from the previous season at Roots Hall 11 Sep 93, see attached.

If you'd like both of these and are happy to make a donation to Shrimperzone (donation button top left) I'd be happy to send both to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20230126_124750_1.jpg
    IMG_20230126_124750_1.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Chris, I know this isn't what you asked for but I do have my ticket from the Southend v Middlesborough game on 20 Aug 94 (first game of the season that @Ramsdenblue refers to above) as well as that from the previous season at Roots Hall 11 Sep 93, see attached.

If you'd like both of these and are happy to make a donation to Shrimperzone (donation button top left) I'd be happy to send both to you.
I have those thanks 👍

I have those thanks 👍
No worries.

Came across some treasures routing through these old tickets, including in 93/94 SUFC at the City Ground v Forest with Stan playing for Notts in his first season after his transfer from us. Remember there was a big Southend following who spent a good proportion of the game singing 'Oh Stanley Stanley Stanley Stanley Stanley Stanley Collymore'. Terrific...but lost 1-0!

Back