• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ok its gone midnight (re title) but just wanted to say hello. also want to thank cricko for his patience sorting me out (no carry on gags required) with my registration. this will by my second post as i reacted to saturdays great result.

Trying to think what my first memory of the Hall is & think it must be 'spud' taylor taking over from derek bellotti in goal against cambridge when bellotti dislocated his shoulder. 1-0 up. lost 2-1. but thats waht happens when you put someone in goal who used to reside in middle earth!!!

just a taster of my back catalogue - i'll be back...

ok its gone midnight (re title) but just wanted to say hello. also want to thank cricko for his patience sorting me out (no carry on gags required) with my registration. this will by my second post as i reacted to saturdays great result.

Trying to think what my first memory of the Hall is & think it must be 'spud' taylor taking over from derek bellotti in goal against cambridge when bellotti dislocated his shoulder. 1-0 up. lost 2-1. but thats waht happens when you put someone in goal who used to reside in middle earth!!!

Bill garner also went between the sticks that night , cost us the title , lost 2-1 and then only drew the next three games. missed out by 3 oints (although it was 2 for a win back then)

Welcome to ShrimperZone young fella.
Those were the days (Don't get me started).

just to set record straight im not sure why criko thins im a she last timei looked evrything was in place. just thought id set the record straight.

luv & kisses
(in a manly sort of way)

just to set record straight im not sure why criko thins im a she last timei looked evrything was in place. just thought id set the record straight.

luv & kisses
(in a manly sort of way)

Lol my mistake ..I just took it for granted you were female by the Email address you use.

You must forgive Cricko, he is old.

Shut yer face, or I will give you a good spanking.;)

Back