• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Manager

Not many people know this but the day after the US presidential election George W Bush boarded a flight to England to see his old mate Tony Blair. He kept it all very quiet, simply boarding Air Force 1 with an overnight bag and his trusty pet dog.

He knocked on the door at Chequers and the Prime Minister answered the door surprised to see the President standing there with his dog.

'Howdy Tony, I thought I'd surprise you and relax a little here in England after a hard campaign - just me and my dog'

To which Mr Blair replied

'That's great George, congratulations. However Cherie and I have no food in the house as we weren't expecting visitors. How about I take you to the local pub for a beer and a bite to eat?'

'Gee Tony, that will be grand' replied Dubya

So the Prime Minister, the President and the President's dog went to the local where the landlord let them use a backroom to have a pint and a chat by the fire.

After a while one of the regulars walked into the room, ignoring two of the leaders of the free world he lifting the dogs tail to have a look. He shook his head and walked out.

About five minutes later another of the locals walked in and did exactly the same, much to the bemusement of Tony and George.

When a third local walked in moments later and went to lift the dogs tail Mr Blair asked him....

'What ARE you doing?'

'Well' said the local 'the landlord's telling everyone that there's a dog in here with two arseholes!'

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 01 2004,10:59)]Must be untrue.  Everyone knows that Dubya is a tee-totaller...

tounge.gif
unclesam.gif
I'm hurt that you'd believe him over me Matt!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Dec. 01 2004,11:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 01 2004,10:59)]Must be untrue.  Everyone knows that Dubya is a tee-totaller...

tounge.gif
unclesam.gif

wink.gif
As W.C. Fields once said, "Never trust a man who doesn't drink."

I think I need say no more on the matter.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 01 2004,11:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Dec. 01 2004,11:03)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
unclesam.gif

wink.gif
As W.C. Fields once said, "Never trust a man who doesn't drink."

I think I need say no more on the matter.

wink.gif
In that case, I am very trustworthy!

tounge.gif

Back