• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Midweeks 3

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 24 2005,08:56)]Is it me or is Peter Kay just not funny?
I think it's you.....

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 24 2005,08:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 24 2005,08:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 23 2005,13:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 23 2005,12:51)]Will have to give the broadband connection back to my missus soon as she's working from home today, so I'll look forward to reading where this thread leads later this evening. In the mean time I shall be watching 'That Peter Kay thing' on DVD  
biggrin.gif
Now this isn't just directed to Ron but it's my input this week to try & divert this thread from the straight and narrow.

Go on to the Lincoln City website (not in it, just the first page that will say Enter Official Site or Enter Imps World)

clicky

Now hopefully, it will still be there (it was when I just checked it again) but they are advertising on this header page, all manner of dodgy tribute acts, the best one IMHO has to be, get this, Lee Lard's Peter Kay Experience
wow.gif

It must have been a long lonely winter in the market garden of England  
laugh.gif

PS: For those who are curious as to why I was on their site, I just like to keep myself abreast of the ramblings of a madman & to see what his thoughts were on the O's sneaking a late one!
How sad is that, pay £10 on the door to see some fat ******* pretend to be Peter Kay and tell jokes that you've heard many times before, if you're a fan anyway, on his videos and DVD's.

Wonder if there's a Terry Alderton tribute act..............
Is it me or is Peter Kay just not funny?
I really like PK although was slightly disappointed by Max & Paddy.

However, the premise of a fat slightly receding bloke from Lincoln doing a tribute act to a stand-up comedian simply beggars belief!

Updated Midweeks...

01 (NEW) Elvis Presley - (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame
02 (NEW) Nelly ft. Tim McGraw - Over & Over
03 (01) Jennifer Lopez - Get Ready
04 (NEW) Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God
05 (NEW) Girls Aloud - Wake Me up
06 (NEW) Akon - Locked Up
07 (NEW) Futureheads - Hounds Of Love
08 (03) LL Cool J ft. 7 Aurelius - Hush
09 (NEW) Idlewild - Love Steals Us From Loneliness
10 (05) The Game ft. 50 Cent - How We Do

New Entries 11-20