• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Midweeks 4

Davros

The Whippet
01 NEW McFly - All About You
02 NEW Elvis Presley - Good Luck Charm
03 NEW Sunset Strippers - Falling Stars
04 DOWN Nelly - Over and Over
05 DOWN Stereophonics - Dakota
06 NEW New Order - Krafty
07 DOWN Cabin Crew - Star2Fall
08 DOWN Jennifer Lopez - Get Right
09 NEW Phantom Planet - California
10 DOWN Akon - Locked Up

Mcfly do 26k on Monday alone for comic release... potentially the 1st (and maybe only) 100k + seller of 2005...

sorry its only top 10 so far, ill try and find out other entries & albums soon...

Dave

Good to see sunset strippers out-selling cabin crew
wink.gif
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Mar. 09 2005,11:44)]Good to see sunset strippers out-selling cabin crew  
wink.gif

smile.gif
No! laughing out loud

To be honest Cabin Crew did bloody well to make no4 considering the fact they were snubbed by all radio stations. The only reason SS is charting higher is becasue thats the version all the chart Lurvers have heard and will spend there pocket money on it!!
Still, its good to see 2 dance tracks kickin around in the top 10! (even if they are the wrong way round!
biggrin.gif
)

I aint a big fan of Mcfly, but to see a tune looking at hitting 100k in the current climate is excellent for the industry (and comic relief of course)

I think its time for a new release scheduele to!

It just goes to show how f**ked up the industry is if McFly are #1, with or without, Comic Relief ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 09 2005,13:33)]It just goes to show how f**ked up the industry is if McFly are #1, with or without, Comic Relief ...
My betting is Si bought a few copies
biggrin.gif

To make kev feel a lickle bit better...

ALBUMS

1. NEW 1 THE MASSACRE 50 CENT
2. (1) G4 G4
3. NEW EMPLOYMENT KAISER CHIEFS
7. NEW WARNINGS/PROMISES IDLEWILD
19. NEW WANT TWO RUFUS WAINWRIGHT

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 09 2005,13:33)]It just goes to show how f**ked up the industry is if McFly are #1, with or without, Comic Relief ...
Why, they are a pop band, therefore by definition they are popular. OK, manufactured and everything but maufactured bands have existed since the charts began - some of them have produced songs that rank among the best pop songs ever.

Any band that gets young kids in the habit of buying music is a good thing ultimately in my opinion.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Mar. 09 2005,14:34)]To make kev feel a lickle bit better...

ALBUMS

1. NEW 1 THE MASSACRE 50 CENT
2. (1) G4 G4
3. NEW EMPLOYMENT KAISER CHIEFS
7. NEW WARNINGS/PROMISES IDLEWILD
19. NEW WANT TWO RUFUS WAINWRIGHT
Good good. 3 and 7 in the charts although i can see a Mr.Cent being top for a few weeks ...

Back