• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Migrant "children" from Calais

mrsblue

Banned
Oh dear,

According to the media the authorities are having a tough time deciding the age of these "kids",I mean how hard can it be,look for small children aged 10 or under then bingo it cannot go wrong,surely?

In addition why not make the "uncle" travel from the UK to pay for the child's travel and welfare costs.

lI mean how hard can it be,look for small children aged 10 or under

Last I checked anyone under 18 is legally viewed as a minor, presumably it's the kids that are 16 and 17 that are causing problems rather than the 10 year olds.

So 14 kiddies are now in Croydon being processed,only one family member has bothered to attend...hmmmm those uncles are hard to find then.

Or Bob Geldof house them all....

Agreed.

Make all the celebs who have moaned about how the UK have been mean and too slow,let them house and pay for the tiny infants:stunned:

Staggering how councils across the UK have stated they can offer up to 3000 "children" care and help:stunned:,I thought this country was at tipping point with money problems,I fully expect the council tax to increase,I mean how else can this madness be funded.

Oh dear,

According to the media the authorities are having a tough time deciding the age of these "kids",I mean how hard can it be,look for small children aged 10 or under then bingo it cannot go wrong,surely?

In addition why not make the "uncle" travel from the UK to pay for the child's travel and welfare costs.
The mrsblue new thread sweepstakes are an easy way to make money if anyone is short of cash. You won't be able to find decent odds but at least your money is safe.

First photo's have emerged of these little mites,one bloke must be aged 35 whilst the others I have seen are all over 20.

Next stop send them to mainstream schools where if they copy the Kent debacle they will assault school girls and authorities will cover it up.

lovingbritain.

First photo's have emerged of these little mites,one bloke must be aged 35 whilst the others I have seen are all over 20.

Next stop send them to mainstream schools where if they copy the Kent debacle they will assault school girls and authorities will cover it up.

lovingbritain.

Oh for **** sake. How much longer do we have to suffer this moron?

Gary Lineker's stuck his oar in now, I do wish celebs would stop sounding so patronising. I'm with mrs blue on this, the thought of these "children" (adults) being forced into the education system somehow, fills me with dread. Forget all the **** ups by Social Services over the years, something far worse is being actively encouraged at the moment!

Gary Lineker's stuck his oar in now, I do wish celebs would stop sounding so patronising. I'm with mrs blue on this, the thought of these "children" (adults) being forced into the education system somehow, fills me with dread. Forget all the **** ups by Social Services over the years, something far worse is being actively encouraged at the moment!

Kent had severe problems at many schools,of course this news was buried,but it happened,one person committed several assaults on schoolgirls and bullied many schoolboys,he was sent to another school up north without any recourse.

The bigger issue is that there are apparently a large number of actual children under 12 living in the Jungle, however they haven't been aided as the quota so far has been filled by these rouge 'children', who are clearly not under 18!

However, my main 'beef' is two fold;

...firstly; if I was an adult of Afghan, Syrian or whatever origin who was in The UK and knowingly had a young son or daughter trapped in the Jungle I would not just sit tight in my council flat in the U.K. moaning about the UK gov, I'd be on a ferry to France to find them - kill for your family, die for your children is my motto...

Secondly, why doesn't the French social services actually do something for these genuine children? It is almost incomprehensible that this Jungle environment can exist in a so called civilised country. Shame belongs to France! And those adults who put themselves first to secure safe passage to the UK, whilst leaving their (alleged) children in the Jungle camp.

The bigger issue is that there are apparently a large number of actual children under 12 living in the Jungle, however they haven't been aided as the quota so far has been filled by these rouge 'children', who are clearly not under 18!

However, my main 'beef' is two fold;

...firstly; if I was an adult of Afghan, Syrian or whatever origin who was in The UK and knowingly had a young son or daughter trapped in the Jungle I would not just sit tight in my council flat in the U.K. moaning about the UK gov, I'd be on a ferry to France to find them - kill for your family, die for your children is my motto...

Secondly, why doesn't the French social services actually do something for these genuine children? It is almost incomprehensible that this Jungle environment can exist in a so called civilised country. Shame belongs to France! And those adults who put themselves first to secure safe passage to the UK, whilst leaving their (alleged) children in the Jungle camp.

Bravo !

Superb reply FF ,how anyone could disagree with your thinking is beyond me .

Even Labour's former Home Secretary Jack Straw is saying they should be age tested!

Back