• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mike Bassett: Manager

Sandbach Shrimper

Life President⭐
Anyone been watching this? 3 episodes gone and I'm really enjoying it. It's a nice, watchable, heartwarming sitcom. The first episode was excellent, 2nd and 3rd weren't quite as good but still enjoyable

Yep, I've been watching it. It's the highlight of a Thursday night on tv, as here is fack all else on.

yup, been watching it at LB towers as well. Non taxing, easy going humour.

It also helps that it's aimed squarely at the lower leagues. Can't see many Chelski fans tuning in

signing of the season turns out to be a goalkeeper, or Frank Rjkard (can't spell) thinks he's mourinho putting on an accent

It's pretty entertaining stuff, certainly a good way to pass the time on a Thursday

Yep also been watching it as well in my house. Have to book the tv for it though as im the only one who loves footie in my house

It's enjoyable to watch, although it's not as good as MB: England Manager. Hopefully it'll pick up towards the end of the series.

Plus, Doddsy is doing my head in!

yeah it's it's hardly side splitting stuff but it's watchable and has it's moments. Also I find it's quite well observed, especially the plot this week about the ground being sold for development....

at times it is painfully unfunny i think. i really want it to work but it can be so predictable sometimes. shame for me cos i loved england manager

Back