• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mildenhall injury - that bad?

graysblue

Banned
forgot to post this yesterday. friday afternoon, bout 12.30ish, i saw steve mildenhall driving around the roundabout just off of talk nightclub. i know it was him as it was his mercedes ML, with his numberplate m7ldy with him driving. just wondered how bad his injury was. i thought he was ment to be out for 4-6 weeks? yet he's driving around after 2 weeks? surely the club would advise against it?

My dad drove with ankle ligament damage, so not impossible.

Me too. There's a world of difference between putting your foot on an accelerator and a brake pedal, and running, twisting and turning and trying to kick a football.

Its not impossible at all my dad broke his thigh bone obviously its one of the worst bones you could break but was driving about 3-4 weeks after he was out of hospital.

Well, I'm not your dad, sufcjoe, but I did exactly that. Broke my femur (thigh bone) and was driving (with agreement from my GP, so insurance was not an issue) about 4 weeks after coming out of hospital. Although I did have 4 weeks in hospital due to a pulmonary embolism (bloodclot on the lung).

Cheers MS that was the word i was looking for (Femur) and luckily he never had to spend that long in hospital due to sustaining the injury in Germany the treatment is alot better so was home in no time.

Back