• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mildenhall Northbank

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Will he come dogging with us?

Superb atmosphere tonight great laughs with the team in good spirits just something that could/should be if we had the North Bank again for real!

It was amazing! Great laughs and great reaction from the players (expecially Mildy and Macca!)

Only a couple of hundred in there. But you can really generate a cracking noise. Theres no doubt if we had even half of it, the atmosphere we could create would be worth many an extra point over a season. Maybe we can come to an arrangement for the games with small away turnouts...

Great fun, great banter.......and well done to some of the players especially Mildy for taking it all in good spirits. Hilarious stuff....:D

Only a couple of hundred in there. But you can really generate a cracking noise. Theres no doubt if we had even half of it, the atmosphere we could create would be worth many an extra point over a season. Maybe we can come to an arrangement for the games with small away turnouts...

I will ring you tomorrow Lee regarding potential ideas

Yeah there was a quality atmosphere, and the players caught on what was being sung quick. The north bank surely is the 12th man for us?

Why don't we just stick the away supporters down the side somewhere like they do at the Orient. Divide the west in half and make the North bank the home end again, it is only for acouple of seasons at most.

Is this an old idea that has already been kicked out??

Yeah there was a quality atmosphere, and the players caught on what was being sung quick. The north bank surely is the 12th man for us?

Spot on. The players could clearly hear us and that is the key. Not to mention the impact it would have on the rest of the ground. Sufc please re-evaluate. It could be the extra factor we need for promotion next season.

Ant mate, trust me, was in there for years in my teenage days and its ****ing awful for noise and view. Not a patch on our spiritual home.

Couldnt go to the game today. but i cant see why they cant put small away support in the corner and have us lot in the north bank.

Ant mate, trust me, was in there for years in my teenage days and its ****ing awful for noise and view. Not a patch on our spiritual home.

Thats fine mate. All I want is for TBV to succeed and create the best atmosphere possible. That part of the West isn't the best....hopefully Ron changes his mind about the North Bank.

Is it really difficult for the club to decide whether we have the north bank? Or are they just being picky about it? I dont see the problem and if the club give us trial games or something pre season, they will realise we could contribute to a successful season!

Back