• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Mildenhall ready to return

Well he is going to need the practice for when Federici goes back to Reading. So lets give him some confidence and get behind him, exactly how we did when he got injured and carried on playing.

Good Luck Milds...

Sweepstake?

Oh no!

You know what this means don't you?
What's been missing from this site for the last few weeks?

Yes. The endless pages of "I told you he was cr@p", "He's not fit to wear the shirt" garbage threads that followed every post Shorty, pre Federici game. And hasn't it been just great.

So when will the 1st Mildy knocking topic hit the interwebby thing from the usual suspects? I'll go for 6.06pm on Sat, based on the fact that those self appointed experts probably never go to the games anyway.

Any word on dougie or barney's availability for saturday. Mildy wont let us down. Lets get right behind the lad.

Any word on dougie or barney's availability for saturday. Mildy wont let us down. Lets get right behind the lad.

Both still some way off acc to the article in Echo yesterday. Does not sound good for Dougie, doesnt seem to have improved and we all know Barney is as fragile as glass.

Big 'if' but if Midly comes back straight away playing like he did the game he got injured in, I'd have him ahead (yes, your eyes are not deceiving you) of Federici.

It is, unfortunately, more likely he will not be match fit or confident and will have a few spills before getting it back together.

Still, one can but hope.

30ucx9g.jpg

If Telford score I guarantee there will be blame put on him from certain people on here, even if they aren't there. Joy.

He was fantastic in the game against Hereford and I've no doubt he'll be a good keeper for us.

Back