• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mildenhall was awesome today

seany t

President
Good performances from Herd, Clarke and Sankofa (what a challenge first half!) too, and I felt Christophe was our best player until he took his knock. But Mildenhall was class. Better than Flavs against Man Ure. Not sure if you boys had a good view up your end, but the save he made straight after we scored was world class. Watch tonight for proof.

He marshalled his area superbly, made several good punches and today, became our undisputed number 1.

Couldn't see much from my end, but the relief when it wasn't in was so good that I celebrated it like a goal.

Thanks Steve, quality keeper.

I still to this moment have no clue whatsoever how he managed to save that one at the death. Fantastic.

Where are the boo boys now eh?

I thought he was brilliant today, if we had another keeper today then it could have been a very different story but he had superb confidence today and wasn't going to let anything past him without a fight.

He even looked very confident in training before the game!

He has gone up in my books, well done that man and where are the boo boys now?

Even Wiggy has to admit he was amazing today. It will be great to watch 'that save' tonight---------it can't really have been as good as it looked (Gordon banks anyone?) was it ?

Fantastic save at the end, heart in mouth stuff for most of the fans, but a world class save.

Where's Wiggy ?????

Even Wiggy has to admit he was amazing today. It will be great to watch 'that save' tonight---------it can't really have been as good as it looked (Gordon banks anyone?) was it ?

Credit where it is due, done what he had to today, great low down block from Drogba that i could see and a much talked about save at the other end that i couldn't, bring on the highlights!

Fair play Wiggles. Worryingly enough, I need to spread green around before giving it to you again....... what is going on lol

Masterful performance from Mildy, but give credit to the back 4 too who were superb. Herd rose to the occasion and has surely saved the club from buying a left back in the window.

Better than Flavs against Man U? I hardly think so! Yes he played very well, don't get me wrong, but if the Chelsea forwards had been more accurate in their finishing i think he might have been more troubled.

No doubting Steve had a good game today. A world-class save at the end of the game to ensure we get the scum back at the Hall :D
Well played Stevie

He played very well. Caught alot of balls and his punches were good. Sankofa made an amazing tackle just before Drogba pulled the trigger!

Better than Flavs against Man U? I hardly think so! Yes he played very well, don't get me wrong, but if the Chelsea forwards had been more accurate in their finishing i think he might have been more troubled.

I mean mildy is a better all round keeper than flavs, i will stick to that, and if all forwards took their chnces they would score

Back