• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mildy wants out -

This is only backing up what was said about half a dozen or so of the senior players at the end of the season, thought his missus was supposed to have refuted it and wasn't he shopping in Hadleigh and that was thought to be proof he was going nowhere?

probably wants to move somewhere he might get paid on time.....Hardly surprising.

Not the best of goalies we've seen at the Hall....Certainly not destined for levels higher than League One.

Can't say I'll be crying into my pint over his departure.

Not really a surprise. The quicker he leaves, the quicker we can sort out a replacement.

probably wants to move somewhere he might get paid on time.....Hardly surprising.

Not the best of goalies we've seen at the Hall....Certainly not destined for levels higher than League One.

Can't say I'll be crying into my pint over his departure.

As long as we can sign someone else...

This is only backing up what was said about half a dozen or so of the senior players at the end of the season, thought his missus was supposed to have refuted it and wasn't he shopping in Hadleigh and that was thought to be proof he was going nowhere?

I was told he was off in Jan/Feb time and this was well before relegation was on the cards. He is meant to want to return to the West Country (Cue a move to Oldham,Rochdale etc).

Fine, don't want to play for us? Then feck off!

Quite frankly they're all professionals with no love for this club, so they shouldn't expect any affection or loyalty in return.

I expect the truth to come out soon where Mildy will reveal he was hounded out of the club by the hateful words aimed at him from the South Upper by Hooly and this affected his play causing him to conceded a shed load of goals and get us relegated.

HOOLY OUT!

Well we know the request was accepted as he's been on the PFA's official transfer list for about a week know, fee marked as 'Open to Offers'. the Echo were a bit slow off the mark with this one.

For me, I agree with most, won't be missed as long as we get a replacement in. Be glad to see a quick turnaround as well, although with the transfer embargo in place, we could be playing our first friendlies without a first team keeper.

Never been his biggest fan - for a keeper who is so well built, his command of the 17 yard box is poor.

That said, he's a nice bloke, enjoys a decent amount of banter with the fans, and certainly deserves no ill mannered comments thrown his way. If he wants to leave, well who can blame him? Would any of us stick around with our employers when we were not guaranteed to receive our salary each month?

Genuinely, if he can get another club, then good luck to him, and I hope he does really well.

Back