• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Milliband wants to be first Jewish PM

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Slight problem with that you plumb. Never heard of Benjamin Disraeli? We are truly doomed if this idiot gets in.

We continue to talk about moving abroad as this country is tax tax tax,If Ed is elected we are gone.

We continue to talk about moving abroad as this country is tax tax tax,If Ed is elected we are gone.

Who's we? Are you going with Phil Collins, Elton John, Jim Davidson and the rest? Good luck with finding a tax-free country.

They even have the net in B(uenos)A(ires) these days.:winking:

Back on topic, personally I think Miliband will make a wonderful first ever Jewish Labour PM.

Don't think Ralp M. would have been too pleased though.

Nothing about him being Jewish but the prospect of Miliband and Labour winning the next election is completely horrifying. I would not trust Balls with my gandchildren's pocket money.

I would not trust them on anything!

I wouldn't trust them on many things; especially the economy and military; but I would prefer them to the Tories on education, NHS, and preserving what is left of "public" transport and utilities.

Nothing about him being Jewish but the prospect of Miliband and Labour winning the next election is completely horrifying. I would not trust Balls with my gandchildren's pocket money.

I would not trust them on anything!

The shrewd political commentator's money is on a (narrow)outright win (ie the largest party not an absolute majority as such) for the Tories as the election approaches.:stunned:
We'll see.
Certainly Labour's poll lead at this particular time is very slender for an oppostion party at this time in the electoral cycle.Perhaps we'll see Labour (in coalition withthe Lib/Dems after all.:'

The shrewd political commentator's money is on a (narrow)outright win (ie the largest party not an absolute majority as such) for the Tories as the election approaches.:stunned:
We'll see.
Certainly Labour's poll lead at this particular time is very slender for an oppostion party at this time in the electoral cycle.Perhaps we'll see Labour (in coalition withthe Lib/Dems after all.:'

Labour are pretty warm favourites to win the most seats at the next general election, albeit no overall majority is still top of the market in the 'outcome' market

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/most-seats

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/overall-majority

Can I ask what you do for a living? I am always surprised that people have the option to move their skills to a low taxing country.
With paying 3 lots of tax my guess on mrsblue's profile is banker getting a huge bonus who smokes 40 a day, drinks a bottle of campari a day, shops at john lewis and drives a V8 SUV while having at least two houses and 3 lots of hangers on to support; plus the private jet:Worthy:

But i might be wrong:dim:

With paying 3 lots of tax my guess on mrsblue's profile is banker getting a huge bonus who smokes 40 a day, drinks a bottle of campari a day, shops at john lewis and drives a V8 SUV while having at least two houses and 3 lots of hangers on to support; plus the private jet:Worthy:

But i might be wrong:dim:

I married a footballer!

Sunday league though!

Back